I want to live!

I was cleaning out the nute reservoir a couple of months ago and down in deep dark I found this little sprout that was hanging in there.

She obviously wanted to live so I planted her in some dirt to give her a chance. This is our girl yesterday. I haven’t touched her except water and TCL.

No idea what strain or how she got there but She is a fighter!
Cheers to life!

On another topic, I had a 9 fingered leaf! my first.

That little tiny one coming off the middle is a real finger attached at same base and the farthest left one broke off. Not sure how rare it is but this is the first one I have seen,

15 Likes

Looks like a happy girl! :+1:t4:

7 Likes

That’s cool. Did you throw it straight into flower?

7 Likes

I flipped to 12/12 for my photos not long after she started so she flowered.

8 Likes

I thought so. No lateral branching is a good indication. I grew like 20 clones in a small tray. They didn’t have long to establish themselves before they went to 12/12 lighting and they grew similar structure. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

That’s frickin’ cool actually, i want to give it a try myself now; kicking clones into flower!!!

7 Likes

Volunteers are always the bravest and fight the hardest.

3 Likes

Survivor Girl hanging in there. She’s going to look like a giant Thai Stick.

8 Likes

You have probably had more than one 9er. After I saw your post I went and picked up clippings from the haircuts I had given a few days ago.

2 Likes

you are probably right. I just didn’t notice before. I may have been high, wait, change that… I am usually high.

5 Likes

“we” are usually high

5 Likes