Identifying tzar bomba , bringing a legendary payload and unparalleled potency. Getting the best of sacred sour (the very last true sour d) & ig giveaway

Next week I will have to order another 2 yards of living soil and another 16 pots, this time I will try the proper living soil pots from build a soil

4 Likes

12 hrs 11 minutes to go till celebration time!!

3 Likes

Tonight we will truly be dancing in the street/isles as we get ready for a brand new beat, oooh oooh oooh, oooh oooh oooh. There’s truly something in the air this morning , we can feel the love I feel like thanos and I just got the time stone these next steps are going to change everything around here , time will no longer be our enemy!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Happy birthday my friend! I wish you the most happy day ever and many more! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Tks brother :facepunch: we will light a few extra J’s for ya :crazy_face::pray:

3 Likes

Damn buddy. That one snuck up on ya quick. :joy:
Happy birthday brother. Hope ya have a glorious day. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

:v::call_me_hand::pray:

4 Likes

Sure did the yrs are flying by now!!

3 Likes

This box of sacred sour came with 11 seeds in the vialIMG_20210415_111755_859

7 Likes

The first sacred sour are cracking their shells!! And it’s on like donkey kong

6 Likes

How are the little ones doing?

1 Like

Great for less than a week !

4 Likes

Here we go ig family this is the third and final thread that will count in the giveaway

3 Likes

Congratulations man way late to learning about this but can’t wait to see how it all goes

3 Likes

I believe we just found another collector to collaborate with on this project to make sure we get the very best of sacred sour!! Giving us access to 7 packs of s.s.!! Considering a little :bird: tells me only 80 packs were sold and the rest have been hoarded for future use (not releasing to public) so we have almost 10% of the seeds to work with if all goes as planned

6 Likes

Sacred sour gets their first feed!! Soon they will move to bigger homes

4 Likes

The sacred sour have doubled in size in the last few days and are now ready for transplanting , I just need to get some more 3 gallon bags and we are off to the races

4 Likes

Sacred sour are loving their new homes and are starting to demand more water and nutes already,the branching structure looks like some hefty’s on the way!

5 Likes

Sacred sour got their first full feed tonight

7 Likes