Identifying tzar bomba , bringing a legendary payload and unparalleled potency. Getting the best of sacred sour (the very last true sour d) & ig giveaway

Thru the helps of @aaa and another great guy working on a way to get some cash into the hoppie farms hands we have a dream come true on route.
This is going to be huge 2 packs of what I hear is next year’s big thing!! There’s a certain buzz and air about this strain!! They say potency second to none hit you between the eyes with a hammer kinda potent. Not the candy or desert smoke everyone Is getting bored with but some true old school Terps with potency most only experience after running out of dope for a couple months. Resistance to potency foremost and a legendary sativa day smoke not to be reconned with hahaha. Just love it 2 packs on this side and my buddy has 2 boxes as well WOOOO 44 OF THE FINEST SEEDS TO EVER BE RELEASED!!!

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/z5rRZdiu1UE

1 Like

Ahead of the game for the first time in my life!! I just know that all the big boys predictions are on point, this cross will be in all the big crosses next year!! 2022 will be the year of Sour D!!

2 Likes

Killing it in the name of potency!!

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/bWXazVhlyxQ

2 Likes

We got 4% of the sacred sour to ever be produced!!!

2 Likes

Make that a 5th pack and working on a 6th!!!

3 Likes

We are all in on this one!!! Royal flush of hearts!! This will be a true basis to start a true sativa breeding program!!

4 Likes

Very excited for ya, who doesnt love good ole sour d?

3 Likes

For sure and to think 99.9%of all sourd ever created were watered down versions. I’m excited to see what the real deal is like

3 Likes

7 Likes

Never knew that you’ve got me really intrigued now.

4 Likes

Yup yup me too!! Can’t wait

4 Likes

First pack landed at my buddy’s place!! My first batch will be here soon as well!!

3 Likes

After hearing what some of the worlds top testers have to say about the sacred sour I just had to post this it’s just too perfect :+1:. Diesel power blows your mind drastically, fantastically !!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Look even the crustations are praying to the diesel gods!! They know what’s up :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Pulling up a lazy boy and watching this thread. Great work @hoppiefrog

4 Likes

Happy to have you along for the ride! It’s going to be an interesting one, gotta love top tier potency not for every smoker but just what I’m looking for. A rocket trip to the moon and back it shall be!

4 Likes

Ok back to the hunt for tzar bomba!! Tm night I celebrate my birthday and we have a special meal and some fine wine to enjoy as we soak these most impressive beans!! There shall be meditation and much good energies shared in this most exciting ceremony ,I expect emotions to run high and possibly some tears of joy after all this is what I live for!! I sense the power that each one of the vials holds in store. 2 of the other pack have already landed in a skilled no till gromies hands and we will collaborate on getting the best of tzar bomba (sacred sour) and the 5th pack is still to come!!

4 Likes