I'm going to be sick

So, I did some work in the grow room and apparently screwed up one of the timers which came on I believe 11 hours into the 12 our of darkness. I believe it was on for ten minutes. I walked by the room and seen light underneath the door and started to get sick. I have 4 plants in flower staged 3 weeks apart. Are all these to hermie on me? Do I shitcan the youngest ones? Sometimes I’m my worst enemy :rage:. Thank you for advice

4 Likes

i dont believe one time will ruin your plants. i have done the timer screw up before. nothing.

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m off the bridge

4 Likes

lol! i hermied a plant because i had a light leak. it was 6weeks of light leaks. i screw up my lights all the time and this is the first time it happened to me.

2 Likes

Funny you say that. I looked under the door and seen light which means light is going under the door into the room also. 2cnd year growing in there and never thought about it. Didn’t have all succesful grows but haven’t found seeds so I guess its cool.

4 Likes

I hermied a plant by leaving my fan controller panel on lol.

3 Likes

I leave a camera in my tent just to check and leeks have been then corrected. I have had leaks before and never got damage, but I understand the danger is legit.

5 Likes

I didnt say that saying yours will.
Just keep an eye out .
Mine made 2 balls.
I removed them and it never made more

3 Likes

Man U got a new timer so let er roll bruh just watch it. I’ve had electric out more then once and turned out Otay. Good genetics be otay most of the time :v:t2::joy::v:t2:

3 Likes

I went through three harvest with a light leak lol Stay in room with lights off still didn’t see it but move back 5-6’ oops man there it is…
Buy the way no hermies during those three grows. Light leak not good but is what it is
Had hermies with awesome environmental no issues, I call that crappy genetics.
:v:t2::facepunch:t2::v:t2:

4 Likes

Zkittles photos :man_facepalming: @Hydro

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing lol

2 Likes

Have a few in flower again we shall see that’s twice bruh… Nothing else but Zkittles photo. Heat issues the first time second time every thing was perfect and still got one. Hope he doesn’t have Zkittles photos lol
“ buy 10 get 10 hermies free :joy:

4 Likes

The wife still wants some lol

2 Likes

Women sheesh lol, well if she really wants some I’d get the autos people seem to do good with those

2 Likes

That’s what she is looking for

2 Likes

Okay well get in it lol Seed guru @automatik
Doesn’t have it?

2 Likes

Nope not on his website

2 Likes

Hm ok…Well I dunno

2 Likes

mine were bagseed that i found. pretty sure they belonged to grands and it was crap weed

2 Likes