I'm the Black Sheep of the Family's Continuous Grow

Rise and shine … It’s dope smoking time!!
stR et chh hh - it out & … B oN g rIp
Damn it feels good to be a Bong$ter

7 Likes

Got a chance to get outback yesterday and check the plants. Drug the male Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D, back to the house, as my back was screaming, all the way home
Male Liquor Cookies

His new home until I get enough pollen and chop him.

Gotta get the damn seat cover on my work Quad.
More from outback

Oly’s Wash clone, doesn’t seem to liking it much

One of my volunteer autos

Other Volunteer auto, behind the male

More pic’s

German Duck clone ain’t digging it outback either

Then something happened, I can’t remember what

Oh that’s right that was me, that happened :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I hope that everyone’s day or morning, is going well. Depending on what side of this rock your on. Y’all Be Safe :v:t4:
Gary

9 Likes

Good to see things slowing down a bit for ya… taking it easy for a change. Good for you
officer McDank! LoL

3 Likes

Arachnid Pie, off to dry

Charolett’s Yesterdream
first round ready for dry trim and jars

Second round off to dry

Now that truly is all that I have growing on. I’m sure I missed something. May chop the Charolett’s dementia this evening or maybe I should put water in my res since it’s almost empty :man_shrugging:t4:
I hope that you all have a great evening and enjoy the fastest 2 days of the week. Y’all be safe :v:t4:
Gary

:see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

10 Likes

Been running the hose in the res, for over an hour now. Just shut it off to let the system balance. That mofo was damn near empty :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Just about got the Charolett’s Dementia chopped. We hitting on all 8 cylinders, this evening :wink:

8 Likes

Did a little bit of re-arranging

Crazy 8’s

Arachnid Pie

Cuomo’s ArachnaDiesel

Widow Maker

The Arachnid Pie, Cuomo’s ArachnaDiesel and the Widow Maker have already been harvested once. Just lettingf the other half harden off a bit, while waiting for the next autos up to get their legs under them, before throwing 9 of em in the system. I already have 4 half gallon jars of Yesterdream, not counting the 2 trays I still have drying. From my experience each half gallon amber jar holds over 2 zips. :wink: :v:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

10 Likes

Okay so far these are the ones, that will be in the first round. The second round will be dropped as the first round, find their places, in the tent
Smaller aero garden

Don’t say anything about my drawing skills. I’m usually the only one that can read my chicken scratch. I reckon old habits die hard, my notes are written, so only I can understand them

1. Skunk Cheese auto
  2. Berry Bomb auto
  3. Red gorilla Girl auto
  4. King Kush auto
  5. Cali snow auto
  6. Yetti Wedding, from at Graysin

Larger aero garden

1. Do Si Do auto
  2. Juicy Pussy auto
  3. Durban Sunrise from @Hydro921
  4. Auto Top 30 No show, just dropped another last night
  5. Red Poision auto
  6. Wild Thialand auto
  7. Green Crack auto
  8. Giggle Fest auto
  9. Strawberry cream auto
    Others will be added as they are taken out of the aero garden and put into the tent
    My goal is 28ish, plus the pollinator. We’ll see how it goes :wink:
    The pollinator will be started the next go around, since the autos, need to have the STS spraying started after the third to fifth set of true leaves.
    I hope that y’all are having a great evening. Y’all be safe :v:t4:
    :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil::poop:
    Gary
10 Likes

7 Likes
5 Likes

Working on the Arachnid pie, at the moment and already put my third drink in my hand. Gonna be one of those nights :wink: :grin: :smile: :laughing:

Still got the great big one to break down and a few others in the trim bin. I need to get into the tent and get to chopping, I need to get the ones that are in the aero garden that are ready in the system, so I have some more real estate to get the rest going :wink: :grin: :smile: :laughing:
WTF am I thinking :v:t4:

11 Likes

I ain’t rolled a joint in 20 years, not sure what has me wanting, to twist one

Not too shabby. I reckon it’s like riding a bike :wink: :grin: :smile: :laughing:
Dayyyyum, I’m fucked up. Didn’t realize I was such a light weight

I think that’s the third strain, I’ve smoked today :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing:
:puff_pass_5:
Hope that y’all are having a great evening. Be Safe, my friends :v:t4:
Gary

13 Likes

And so it begins again :wink:

I’ll clean up a little better, when I get the rest of the remaining parts of the bud run plants chopped :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Gary :v:t4:

10 Likes

Looking good G Money.

5 Likes

Bye, bye Mrs. Arachnid Pie

10 Likes

oh no! how’s she doing now?

5 Likes

Bye bye Miss Arachnoid Pie . . . Lol!!
I see ur handwriting is as bad as mine! :rofl:

When I saw that oblong shape with numbers and ? all over it. . . I thought it was the notes of a drunk meteorologist maybe!
Happy hump day, Gar!
:blue_heart:

6 Likes

:v:t4:

6 Likes

Happy fourth Gary. :+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes