Increase production yield per acre using this Product

I’m seeking growers who would like to test our product, Lithovit, based on the data and use of this nutrient, this will help with water conservation and root development and its an organic solution to defending against bugs. If interested in receiving a sample. Please contact me at kevin@solarstore.com.

Presently we have 50 tons of this available here in the United States for purchase. $12.00 per pound. This product has increased production yields as much as $250.000 per acre.

Thanks Kevin

4 Likes

@packee this stuff

2 Likes

Do you use this @Ladithief?
What do you think ?

I just got myself a free sample for my next grow. I might do a side-by-side comparison between two plants. One with and one without just to test it out. Would love to hear if people use this though and how it’s used.

2 Likes

Hello kevin. What company are you with? Can we check out your website?

Nope waiting to if it ships…
and @Slym3r here is the site… haven’t had a chance to check it out…

1 Like

it’s not the best site and I see no mention of the lithovit… maybe we get a free solar panel to power my night light…lol…

2 Likes

Well I can let you know if it’s legit. He’s supposedly shipping me some today. I’ll take pics and post what it is.

Hey @chrisj do your admin thing and look up where the IP is from on this guy…

and if you don’t get that, I hope you are legal…lol… me I don’t care as I am ACMPR legal here in Canada…

3 Likes

I can legally grow 5 plants myself because of my medical card. I only have 1. I’m good. :grin: I appreciate the concern though. Next time I’ll definitely wait to give my shipping address until AFTER I check the website… I didn’t even think of that till you guys suggested it. :woman_facepalming:t3: #newbie

Hello I with The Solar Store, I’m working with a client of my who has this product, and we can send over support information. He’s a fifty plus year farmer. Lookinjg

image001.gif

1 Like

…lol… I am legal I don’t care…lol… I love these people and time will tell… I thought the same of Ari with the Dynomyco and he turned out more than solid…

4 Likes

Well I’m happy to hear there are some good stories about giving people your shipping info! I’ll just be more careful next time. I’m trusting you to deliver @solarman13 lolz :relaxed:

1 Like

so when he replied back saying he would supply me a 1/2lb sample it was also forwarded to coppernutrients4u… I am waiting for @Packee to stop by so I have a few minutes to play here and wee what I can find…lol… he was quick to answer me here at first but now not… but is lunch time in Arizona…lol… and @katmwall Akong from ink bird is a phenomenal guy to know that is more than solid here in my eyes…

2 Likes

Yeah he asked how big my grow was and I told him only 4-5 3 gallon pots (for my next grow) he said he would ship it today. Didn’t say how much he would ship though. Also didn’t answer my question as to whether it is a liquid nutrient or if it’s mixed In the soil. Waiting to hear back on more specifics of what the nutrient is.

1 Like

Never asked my size…lol… but as I said I am legal but he don’t need to know my license size…hell he comes through I will hook him up with some big boys…as well as some others I know…

2 Likes

Shit I got Photosyntech hooked up with Ari if I recall and he loves or pointed it out him…lol… that was a while ago and I am never with out now…

1 Like

Yeah i searched this site and was wondering. Im all for the light to help promote the additive!

I am always game to check out new technologies.

1 Like

So he told me to look online at the videos for the nutrient he’s supposedly sending me and all the videos I can find are multiple years old. There isn’t anything recent. A lot done in other countries with it (as many of the videos are in other languages). I find it very fishy he can’t tell me himself how the nutrient works and has directed me to YouTube. Will still share pics if I get the product but I’m not holding out much hope.