Infused dining

HI, If anyone is in Southern California… I’ve co created an infused dining pop up called Weed to Table. this Saturday the 18th we have our next dinner. I had my own show on Food Network and I’ve owned restaurants. My partner is an experienced extractor. It’s a fun, small dinner. We do it about once a month. THC is about 15mg, plus CBD, 4 courses. This Saturday we have one in LA proper. Extra dosage avail. I enjoy using cannabis to highlight flavors. Tickets avail on www.eventhi.io $75 . Daphne ( ps… I also sell environmental controls for indoor growing)

7 Likes

@MicroGrow-Daphne we might be interested in filming one of these events for a new Canna Cribs series. We will be in SoCal filming in March. Let me know if you’re interested and we can chat further!

7 Likes

What a great idea @MicroGrow-Daphne! Will love to do something like that in my country with some typical ecuadorean dishes. And will love to see the new canna cribs series!

6 Likes

@paulcoyote we will launch the first episode of the Infused Chef on the forum :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Cool! Thanks @nick, will be eagerly waiting.

5 Likes

lets do it!! Food Network found me from my old mom vlog www.youtube.com/coolmomdotcom Let me know when you are out here so we can sync up a dinner in March with your visit. In Feb we are doing a Valentine’s dinner

5 Likes

Thank you! I want to try Eucuadorean food

4 Likes

Sure we will!

4 Likes

Absolutely wonderful idea… I am from southern California rancho Cucamonga/upland area… Unfortunately I have prior commitments this Saturday but would of loved to attend… Please keep the forum posted on your next events date and venue… Thank you!

3 Likes

That’s very cool. Would love to chat with you more about a venture I’ve been looking into from seed to bakery.

We r looking to do a brick and mortar with a grow in the back and a processing into bakery items in the front.

Would love to pick your brain.