Inside and Outside?

Hi! Very new, first post. My tent and seeds are in the mail - hopefully? - so I haven’t started yet but I really need to know one thing that’s been bothering me. Can I bring my plants in and out for both indoor light and real sun?

My tent will be temp controlled at ~76 so this summer (I live in MN) we will have a streak of nice days between 75-78 and I want to know if on those days my pots can be moved to my back yard for some real light. I would still keep the light schedule on in the tent for whatever cycle I am in… So I need to know if this is OK? The three strains of seeds arriving are autoflowers, so I do not need to worry about flowering… unless I do? Also the lights I ordered with my tent kit are 1100 W LED.

Thanks!!

3 Likes

Yes you can move your plants in and out. You may have to use your light daily to hit the required hours overall but it will still cut back on your energy use. Pests will be something to think about though.

6 Likes

Hi @newbs

Welcome to GN and you must be amped to get growing. Its no problem at all, but like kevgrow says you might be creating issues for pests to thrive indoors. Plus also take into account bumping or dropping your plants moving them in/out.

4 Likes