Introduce yourself!

Welcome @HENDRXGenetics, @doug1, and @jamie1! Let me or @growernick know if you need anything. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello
Michael Bright here.
I have many ventures in Hemp and Cannabis.
I was one of the first 100 legal Hemp farmers in the state of Colorado back in 2015. Gophers and bunnies got most of my plants.
We have some American indigenous 0.023% THC hemp seeds and plants and have crossed them with many other strains.

Now, I have created companies and that can help Hemp and Cannabis Farmers, processors and distributors.

1. I love to work with entrepreneurs to help them build business plans, pitch decks, and projected income financial statements.
  2. We have Standard Operating Procedures, SOPs, that can be customized to your particular operation, less expensive than your attorney could do it for.
    I will kick out the other conversations as time permits.
    I would like to hear from you if you need any of those services.

Michael Bright
303-913-1585
BrightMichael@Live.com
www.businessplans.mba
www.actcompliant.com

2 Likes

Welcome @HempBright and @HENDRXGenetics! Very exciting to have more cannabis professionals here!

Can you tell us more about the genetics with which you’re working?

Cheers to a safe weekend!

1 Like

Hello All,
My name is Joe Haslett, I represent plant nutrition and crop protection products that are certified for Organic production. The fertilizers are Fish Protein Hydrolysate based materials that provide plant nutrition for the various stages of growth. The principal product is Pure Protein Dry 15-1-1, over 80% Amino Acids that really produce excellent results. The Crop protection materials are made from essential plant oils that are CA DPR approved ingredients, see this list, if your pest control/fungicide product ingredients are not listed you can be in violation: www.cdpr.ca.gov/docs/cannabis/can_use_pesticide.pdf

I am a Horticulturalist by trade and I am happy to help anyway I can with grower questions…about soil medias, watering, containerized plantings, sub-irrigation technologies, etc.

I hope this is not to much of a commercial, not sure how to fit in here yet. Web site: organicagproducts.com

Personally, I am very interested in industrial hemp, so if any one has expertise in that area I am all ears.

Thank you for your attention.

Joe

4 Likes

Thank you! @Hunter

2 Likes

Good morning GNET! It’s a sunny Arizona Saturday morning; in the @Growernick household, we’ve got the e-nail heated up and the World Cup blaring! The smell of dabs and futbol is strong here. Vivá Mexico! Oh, and this week we freed the weed in the Great White North (thanks, @bryan.eden)!

There is much to celebrate this weekend in North America, and indeed the world over!

It’s going to be a hot one! Welcome @joehaslett.oap, @jamie1 and everyone else who joined this amazing forum! Fire up the grill, lather up with plenty of sunscreen, and rock yourself a fatty with some friends this weekend! Salúd!

3 Likes

Hi Nick,
Exciting news about going public. Have you explored D&O insurance? Let us know if we can help.
Eric

2 Likes

Happy Monday G Net! Want to say Heyy and give a summertime welcome to a few new members: :wave:t5: @skyler, @dgreslie75, @PLGrowSystems, @kbrennan, @earthlyalternative, @4Blooms.Guru, @Sara, @mike4, @chocoley, @jaime, @doug1, @HENDRXGenetics, @HempBright, @joehaslett.oap, & @EricRahn!!!

@chocoley - Sending a big thanks to you for the delicious Chocoley chocolates! They are absolutely amazing! I’m not really a fan of dark chocolate, but your variety has me expanding my pallet a bit. We at GN and including my family are loving every pound of it. Much success in your infusion endeavors! :slightly_smiling_face:

Lastly, to all of our existing members, saying Heyy :wave:t5: to you all as well.

Please feel free to introduce yourself to our community of your welcoming peers and let your presence shine bright :sun_with_face: !

Happy growing,
Kareenabis

3 Likes

Good afternoon GNet community!

My name is Will Leonard. I am a bright-eyed new Account Executive and Community Builder at Growers Network. I’ve spent the past five years teaching undergraduate courses at the University of Arizona where I am completing a Ph.D in philosophy and cognitive science. I primarily research the appearance-reality distinction as it applies to introspection of conscious mental states. I can confirm your suspicions that those of you working in the cannabis industry have contributed significantly to many weighty academic discussions. Those of you familiar with the role another substance played in Kary Mullis’s discovery of the polymerase chain reaction will know what I mean.

It is truly a privilege to join Growers Network on the ground floor and to be in a position to facilitate networking and information flow within the cannabis industry. As someone who is just meeting all of the folks here at Growers Network for the first time, I can tell you that the future is EXCITING and that we are shaping it together HERE and NOW.

Best regards to all of you and I look forward to engaging with as many of you as possible!

Will

3 Likes

Hi everyone I’m so excited to connect with other professional growers and production experts.

My name is Bert and I’m in Ottawa area in Ontario Canada. My company is small with big dreams. We have a medical licence and soon a production licence to manufacture holistic based cannabis products… that work and we had a few years of R&D of testing because of our regulations.
I’m hoping to share my thoughts and learn from others who need to grow their business and make a difference. This plant is a gift.
Looking forward to making friends and helping a few.
Take care and drop me a message

6 Likes

Me myself has a project coming up as i was gifted a very great strain as well as getting things in order to create my own strain for chronic illness patients and also my name is Tommie and I make sure the best genetics get in the right people’s hands as im for the people of the community and want to know and make sure patients get what they need by all means and i love the excitement of it all as we all have huge helping hands to show much gratitude so in conclusion im a very down to earth and understanding individual and willing to learn within the community with awesome people.

2 Likes

Greetings @BartOntario, @will.i.am, and @elerie420! Here’s to a happy and productive Monday!

1 Like

Nice to see another Canadian! Welcome friend!

2 Likes

Aren’t Canadians just the friendliest!?

3 Likes

Living in igloos will do that to you.

3 Likes

My name is Matthew and I own a state licensed company in Washington State. We perform organic food grade extraction exclusively using only 190 proof ethanol. We do this so we can make the highest quality of RSO for people treating a range of medical conditions. Please reach out if you would like more info on our process. Skagit Organics is the name of our company. Good luck up there.

4 Likes

Welcome @skagitorganics!

2 Likes

Hi Nate- I’m the Sales Rep for Toms Tumbler. If your not familiar please take a moment to check out our products. I’m based just north of San Fran, it would be great to connect with you.

4 Likes

Hello All, my name is Michael Murphy, and I have recently added to the Growers Network. I have responsibilities in operations and marketing at Hydrodynamics International in Michigan - manufacturers of the Ionic, Europonic, Clonex, Mother Plant, Root Riot and GreenFuse families of products. I have been officially in the employ of HDI since March of this year, but prior to that, I was the general manager and buyer for the owner of HDI’s retail business, Superior Growers Supply, where I had been employed since 2007. Even before that (with a decade of time living and working on the East Coast involved in contract archaeology in between…a different story all together :slight_smile: ), I was previously in the sphere of the hydro retail world, as my girlfriend (now wife) had also worked for Superior Growers Supply in the mid-90s! Suffice it to say that things are not quite the same now as they were in those days! For starters, the idea of having a community of people who would openly and publicly interact in the interest of growing, supporting and promoting an industry that operated in the mainstream economy on the scale and scope that is taking place here in the Growers Network was unheard for most, and just a dream for the marginalized few who sought it. Also there was barely an internet…but I digress… Anyway, I guess I am saying that communities like this are a long time in the making, and I am excited to learn and grow with you all as we continue to move this thing forward!
-Michael

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m with BioCompost, we produce earthworm castings! Our vermicompost is approved for organic agriculture, we have been working mostly with tomato growers so far, and want to get involved with cannabis growers now. We have a production capacity of 40 tons per week, all indoors to avoid contamination. We have been perfecting our process for the past 7 years and now have this amazing organic fertilizer that maximizes yield.

Have any of you had any experience using earthworm castings? How was it? Any information can help me establish how we can help growers with our product.

jonathan@biocompost.ca

I’ll see you around!

Cheers!

Jonathan

3 Likes