Introduce yourself!

Hi. My name is Greg from Growlite.

I have over 20 years of lighting experience and have spent the majority of my career evaluating and designing lighting systems for medical marijuana facilities which has given me a unique perspective into horticulture lighting applications.

At Growlite, we provide the highest quality, safest products for the indoor horticulture market as well as offer a full line of horticultural lighting products including state-of-the-art lamps, ballasts and fixtures.

In October you can find me at Light Show West in Las Vegas Vegas, booth 1325. I’ll be delivering a floor speech at 3:15 on the 17th during the show.

Also, come see at MJBizCon on Las Vegas November 14 - 16 in booth 4082.

Here is a pictures of me. See you there!

9 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m here representing Arcata X. We are a Type 7 volatile extraction facility based out of Arcata, California. We are proud to say that we were the first fully operational Type 7 facility in Humboldt County.

Our specialty is bulk-processing of crude extract and have no trouble chewing up 500lbs of biomass per day. We have plans for making more high quality extracts very soon in the future.

We have been up and running since May, and are always looking to expand our network of contacts!
Here is our Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/arcatax/

7 Likes

Welcome to Growers Network! You will love our newest episode of Canna Cribs. We filmed Copperstate Farms and their extraction and processing are top notch. Tune in next week for the launch!

2 Likes

Could you talk to me about your lights, and maybe what kind, is there a minimum order? what numbers you can manufacturer and supply at max? Is that ok? Im happy to talk anytime

Jay Hohaia-Portelli

Executive Director
Completely Green Ltd

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I’m Amrit the Chief Operating Officer of BioNatural Blooming Blossoms an 100% Organic Nutrient company. We have been in business for 20 years in agriculture and have been in cannabis the last 4 years.

We differ from all the other nutrient companies by suppliying super concentrated live microbes in a dormant form. They only activate once the bottle has been opened so they work on the plant not in the bottle. A 100 mL bottle covers up to an acre when mixed with 5-20 gallons of water. Resulted in bountiful medicinal oils and heavy buds.

When used with clones they have proven to sprout roots in 5-6 days, when our growers told us this it blew our minds!

If anyone has any questions or a discount code please let me know.

@BioNaturalPro IG and FB

Thanks,
Amrit

6 Likes

Welcome to GNET, Rusian from Russia! Good luck on the job hunt! Have you posted your resume in the classified section yet?

2 Likes

Hey Greg! Nice beard! Looking forward to meeting you in Vegas!

2 Likes

Hello @ArcataXtractions! 500 lbs is a lot of raw material to run per day! That’s another awesome indicator of the direction in which this industry is moving! So cool to have you join GNET! Your IG is awesome!

1 Like

Hi Jay,

Thanks for reaching out and having interest in our product. Growlite has been around for nearly 10 years now and was acquired by Barron in 2014. Barron is a US industrial lighting company that has been around for 45 years and is dedicated to the horticultural market. That being said we started selling lights in grow shops in California and have moved up to putting lights in some of the first federal grows in DC and in Canada. Our lights are up in the barley test facilities at Coors Miller. Including Purdue, Cornell, Penn state and UCLA.

Where we win is our transparency.

Some examples of that:

• Growlite has been in the market for the better part of 10 years and Barron for 45.

• Our products have been in the field for a decade and we have a full team dedicated to support and technical issues.
  • Safety for us comes first.

• All of our lamps are open rated. Meaning they have an additional glass jacket for protection. This is not an additional cost to our customers but something we feel should be done to all lamps.
    • All of our fixtures, ballasts and lamps are UL safety listed in Canada and the USA.
    • We have been invited to have input by the UL board in creating safety standards across the industry.
  • Full transparency and dedicated to protect the consumer.

• All of our spectrum data and third party IES files are published to the public. Still one of the only companies I know of that provides this service
    • In addition we also do full layout and design for grows ranging from as small as a few hundred square feet and going up to 1 million square feet.
    • All of our fixtures, lamps and ballasts are proprietary and designed in house.

Now we do not have a minimum order. Generally speaking we do have volume based prices for larger orders. We also have the capacity to send out thousands of fixture, ballast, lamp combos for larger commercial grows. Lead is 5 to 7 business days assuming availability of product. Please feel free to reach out to me with any other questions.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone!

My name is CK, and I am the CEO of Anion Extraction Systems. We produce PSI Certified BHO/PHO extraction platforms designed around an efficient process to help increase production without decreasing quality. This is our flagship model the Trifecta and its little brother the Minifecta:

Although somewhat new to the cannabis industry I’ve been in design and manufacturing space for quite sometime. I love to study processes and implement changes to make things more efficient which is what prompted us to evolve into this industry.

Aside from this I’m also heavily involved in the automotive performance industry. I look forward to working with all of you to make this community/environment a great success; and I look forward to learning as much as I might be able to teach.

CK

6 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce ourselves. We are LED grow light manufacturer for Cannabis and sustainable agriculture. We are based in California, United States. We distinguish ourselves based on in-depth horticulture scientific know-how, vast experience and innovative technologies. We also provide you with valuable and honest advice that benefits your applications. Our objective is to deliver effective Horticulture lighting by blending the unique needs of our customers with our expertise in LED Lighting technology and knowledge of the effects of light on plants in a bid to produce bands of the light spectrum that plants absorb the most.

For many years, Crecer Lighting has been developing LED lights that make use of effective light-emitting diodes with controllable spectrum ratios to provide quality lighting solutions that help growers enhance their farm produces. To achieve this, we use trans-formative technology to develop and manufacture these high quality horticultural lighting LEDs for indoor farming, vertical farming, green houses, pipeline cultivation and home gardens. Crecer Horticulture Lighting is a one-stop solution for all needs across the horticulture lighting field offering safe, ETL listed horticulture lights with different spectrum ratios at pocket friendly prices.

Our staff is experienced, extensively trained and well informed on the current trends so you can always count on us for sensible advice. Our personnel know their stuff. Unlike other companies, we value personal relationships and treat every customer like they were our only. We are able to do this thanks to our superlative customer care service that keeps clients coming back. As a regional leader in this niche, Crecer is best placed to provide customers with growth opportunities through LEDs for horticultural Lighting which are intricately designed to catalyze plant growth by naturally stimulating photosynthesis using different wavelengths.

Using state of the art technologies and international standards, you can count on Crecer horticulture lights as innovative products that connect seamlessly for the benefit of our happy customers!

We believe in growth and that’s why we choose name Crecer which means grow.

You can visit our website: https://www.crecerlighting.com/
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/crecerlighting
Our Instagram Page: @Crecer_Lighting

Feel free to contact us if you need lighting design for your next project.

Regards,
Jignesh Tilala
Founder
Crecer Lighting Inc
Email : Info@crecerlighting.com
Phone: 909-539-4144

7 Likes

Hey @Anion! Great to have you joining our growing community! Your extraction systems look awesome! So shiny!

1 Like

Welcome to the group Savannah! @Savannah

2 Likes

Hello @BioNatural-Amrit, welcome to the group! I think you’ll find the right people, customers and support here as I have.

Very interesting approach to the nutes. What triggers or awakes them, is the the Oxygen intake when the bottle is opened?

Steve

2 Likes

Hi @Anion Awesome looking extraction platforms! Let me know if you ever want to chat about design and engineering stuff.

1 Like

Hello Jignesh @Crecer_Lighting

Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Hey Paul, welcome to the group! @ApricotAnalytics

1 Like

Hello @Crecer_Lighting! Thanks so much for gracing us with your presence here on GNET! I am always excited to see another LED manufacturer joining our party… Welcome!

2 Likes

Greetings, Growers Network members!

My name is David Howlett and I am VP of Sales & Marketing for PRIMO Healthcare. We are new to the Network and we are extremely excited to meet, to engage with and to work with you all!

PRIMO is an established manufacturer and distributor of FDA-approved, medical-grade consumable products. We started out as a b2b supplier to dental clinicians and then to other medical professions including hospitals, GPOs and supply chain value assessment teams for healthcare networks nationwide.

However, we have recently expanded our cross-over product offerings in order to meet the many needs of cannabis facility cultivation processes throughout the supply chain (we already work with a number of dispensary networks throughout the U.S.).

Speaking of supply chain - we own ours, from port-to-port into our main distribution center in New Jersey - which means we can offer true, factory-direct prices on the very same high-quality products used by your own physicians, dentists, hospitals and community healthcare centers. Simply put - great products, flawless performance and substantial savings.

Our goal is to serve as your “Category Captain” for all of your cannabis supply chain product needs!

Some of our key product lines available to Network members right now include:

Gloves (latex, nitrile, chloroprene, neoprene) in black/green/blue/pink
Masks (Level 1 & Level 3 barrier / ear loop) in black/blue/pink
Infection control (wipes, barrier film, latex barriers)
Steel Instrumentation (scissors, scalers, curettes)
Apparel (lab coats, fashion-foward protective wear)
Sterilization - #1 Seller Self-Seal Sterilization Pouch on Amazon! (pouches, instrument cassettes, autoclave machines & accessories)

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your individual supply chain value needs and to partner closely as an extension of your team as you expand and grow your business!

Please drop me a line here or at davidh@tristatedental.com.

You can also view / download the new PRIMO product catalog at:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0380/8153/files/PRIMO_Catalog_2018_-_Volume_1.pdf?322046855323608735

Thanks everyone, looking forward to making connections and contributing to your success!

David Howlett
PRIMO Healthcare
davidh@tristatedental.com
www/linkedin.com/in/howlettdavid

6 Likes

Hey @davidh! Great to have you and PRIMO Healthcare joining us at GNET! As a medical producer, it’s very encouraging to see traditional healthcare companies serving the needs of the growing MMJ community. Thanks for being a part of our growing forum! Looking forward to your contributions!

4 Likes