Introduce yourself!

That is just really cool organic chemistry! That is very cool :sunglasses:

Share more!

6 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I am thoroughly excited to meet and connect with the Growers Network community. I currently work for Canmedlabs which provides a white glove testing service. My expertise ranges from data processing and working on instrumentation; to management and marketing. Check out our site.canmedlabs.com

9 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Morgan and I’m from Michigan! I have been a caregiver here for about 3 years and I love everything MMJ. I’m really glad to be a part of this group and I look forward to connecting with like-minded people! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hey Nick…

So far the biggest challenge is getting the word out about our product. hopefully joining up with GN will solve it.

Our product is very well known in the horticultural circles, but not so much in the cannabis community.

Also, all of the manufacturers testing, data and customer feedback is from growers of plants/flowers and vegetable producers.

I’m looking forward to getting some product into the community to show how well it works and how much users can save over other types of products in the same category.

Thanks much,

Tom Johnston

Key Solutions Group

116 1st Ave. N. / Po Box 495

Altoona, IA 50009

Mobile: 515 802-2309

Email: tom@KSG-corp.com

6 Likes

Hello Everyone.
Very excited to be here in fact there was a time when I thought this would never happen. I live in Toronto with my wife and two cats and just like you, I love growing cannabis. I grow up to 10 plants according to my license and look forward to founding my own craft cannabis grow - SkyPilot Kind.

Looking forward to learning lots.

9 Likes

Welcome to a group of true professionals.
Post your bud pics everyone love to see pictures.
There is a show your pet section. We love seeing our furry family too.

5 Likes

Hey there, @morg420! It’s great to have you here! How did you become a caregiver?

4 Likes

Hey there @mitch! Welcome to our growing community! I think you will find many like minded cannabis professionals here, all who share your dream and passion. You are in good company! For how long have you been growing?

4 Likes

Hi Everyone! My name is Morgan.:middleparrot:

I am the marketing director for a manufacturing company that specializes in providing CO2 Monitoring Devices and Grow Controllers to growers and cultivators nationwide, CO2Meter.

I also am just really intrigued in the overall community.

I am eager to learn more overall on the different trends and future innovations in the grower network, this network is a great way to connect for me. I am originally from Washington D.C., but now reside in Ormond Beach, FL. (loving the weather so far!) :smile:

I am super excited to join the community!! :blush: Feel free to ask me any questions, I am excited to share ideas and learn more with you all!

Check out our agriculture space if your interested,
CO2Meter Agriculture Collection

9 Likes

Nice product line.

5 Likes

Thanks Ethan!

4 Likes

Hey, @morgan.morris, welcome to the party! It was great to meet you at MJBizCon! I’m curious why a grower would choose a CO2Meter over some of the competition? Why does your product stand out?

4 Likes

Hey @Growernick, I definitely enjoyed chatting at the MJBIZCON, what an amazing turnout, right? :smiley:

In terms of our devices per some of the competition I would say our main advantage is the cost-effectiveness of our devices definitely. We have an incredible support team and have the ability to ship worldwide, as well. I personally would choose a device such as the RAD-0501 because of its ease of use and reliability, i’m all about easy setup when it comes to devices. We will be launching a new version with wi-fi capabilities which was recently featured on hortidaily co2meter article as well which will be great for monitoring levels in the growroom wirelessly!

4 Likes

Growernick, I’ve been growing perpetually now for about 5 years now. Over the years I’ve done a guerilla grow here and there but now I’m happy that I can do it at home.

5 Likes

The turnout was a little TOO good! I can’t believe how many people were there! It was nice to see the familiar faces of the people in the booths around us every day, including yours :grinning:

How much might a grower expect to spend on the RAD-0501, for instance?

3 Likes

It’s soooo much better to be growing legally now! Come out of the grey and into the white side of things! Welcome!

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m Mohammad from KSA, I loved cultivation since when I was child. In 2012 by a car accident a few of my right side neck’s cartilages has been injured, but strangely I didn’t felt anything!! even in the X-rays there was nothing appeared until I did a hard push up in 2014. Fortunately, after that long suffers which I felt and the bad pharmaceuticals and narcotics that I took during that time till 2017, I said to myself ”impossible there is no natural therapy in our plant’s nature”!!, and I just tried the fresh cannabis therapy on myself when I cultivated indoor finally.

Last but not least, I decided after that amazing cure to be one of any respectable cannabis farm or organization cultivators, and I hope any places of those accept me anywhere in the world with my little experience that I learned about cannabis cultivation very soon.

9 Likes

Good Morning @Growernick! !

That comment made me chuckle, we definitely lucked out also, being across from Growers Network!
Our team Loved the Consistent Positive Energy, You guys were Awesome! :smiley:

As for spend on the RAD-0501, they usually run about $249 and we offer CO2 Tank Regulator Solenoid Valves ($79) as well for our growers if needed. :slight_smile:

#vendor-corner:horticulture-equipment #vendor-corner:growlite-barron-lighting-group #growing:greenhouses

6 Likes

Hi Ethan…is this the research report you are referring to?

Arkansas Specialty Crop Profile: Nursery and Greenhouse Industries

5 Likes

I live in Arkansas and attended the UofA where I studied Agronomy before returning to our family farm where we grow rice, corn, soybeans, wheat and hopefully soon Hemp. I have access to many of the research scientists on “The Hill”/UofA and wanted to collaborate on the information they have for greenhouse metrics.

5 Likes