Introduce yourself!

Completely understand. Hope everything goes smoothly with the license transfer!

2 Likes

http://www.weedbiz.us/cannapods-cannabis-cultivation-rooms/cannabis-shipping-containers/

2 Likes

Good afternoon, We are Mark & Cindy. We own Herbal Grasslands, a recreational dispensary in Salem Oregon. We opened our store in March of 2014 with the legalization of medical dispensaries here in Oregon. We got into the industry because of the benefits we saw in family members who were using the products & showing good results versus the results they had achieved using traditional medicines. Our primary goal in setting up our store was to make the 70 year woman, who had never used the product, comfortable coming into our store to ask questions. Even as we have remodeled to handle the increased volume of the recreational market, we have striven to keep that comfortable feel. Our staff is well trained in helping people find the product that will help them meet their goals. We make every attempt to treat all of our customers as medical patients.

5 Likes

Welcome @herbalgrasslands! Sounds like you have a great dispensary. Any photos you’d like to share of how you make the store comfortable?

2 Likes

Hey whats up my name is Chris. I am the owner of a medical cannabis clone company called Mr. Clone. I also teach classes on how to properly grow cannabis. Importance’s of lighting and supplemental lights for, increased Co2 uptake, stomata production, resin production, longer flowering light periods, nutrients, ppm, ph, tricks and techniques for incresing yield and quality, increased resin production and size/density of flowers, pest management, mother plant nutrition, clone cutting and medium soak recipes, reducing flowering time naturally, creating non stressed feminized seeds naturally, importance of foliar feeding, use and application of triacontanol and calcium, testing for and the importance of brix, breeding, Master grower training, dispensary management trainer, corporate management developer/trainer, dispensary bud tender trainer, are just to list a few things that I do. Lately have been doing a lot of consultations for dispensaries large grows over 75k square foot and training master growers and management of large grows and dispensaries.

3 Likes

Hi @MrClone! Do you have a link to your classes? That would be something we can add to our list of educational resources:

2 Likes

Sure do… Problem is were in the middle of overhauling our entire site so
for the next day to 3 days I wont be able to fix all the data ( menu items
seeds clones classes etc.) But I will definitely send you that info as soon
as the site is 100% again.

Chris Clone
Manager
Clone and grow room consultant
Mr Clone
p: 760-218-7998
w: www.CallMrClone.com http://www.callmrclone.com/ e:
CallMrClone@gmail.com

2 Likes

Sounds good and good luck with the site overhaul!

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s been a real headache so far lol but we will get it there

2 Likes

Wha’s up, my name is Mat and I grew up on a small family farm in southern Indiana where we raised corn, wheat, and soybeans. This led me to start studying agriculture business at Murray State University, where I am currently a senior graduating in the spring of 2018. I always knew I wanted to do something in the agriculture industry that would allow me to utilize my sales, cultivation, and craftsman skills. I have recently redirected my focus to agriculture’s newest and most lucrative cash crop, cannabis. On top of perfecting my marijuana skills, I enjoy hunting and fishing in my free time. I’m interested in relocating anywhere that would allow me to better exploit my cannabis competence!

6 Likes

Welcome @hemphick420!

Any particular game you like to hunt?

1 Like

My favorite game to hunt is whitetail deer. I prefer to bowhunt, which stems from my love of bowfishing where I shoot trash fish, like carp!

2 Likes

Hello

I am just introducing myself. My name is Dan Jordan and I am the CEO of UV Personal Protective Equipment (UVPPE). We specialize in UPF clothing designed specifically for cannabis cultivation. Most are unaware of the unavoidable UV radiation the body endures, especially for those in the cannabis industry. I lost two family members to cancer last year and my grandfather is battling stage 4 melanoma. So I am far too familiar with the damage cancer can cause, yet equally optimistic about how this industry will truly help those suffering. So for me, this is what I am truly passionate about. I get the joy of protecting and raising awareness about UV radiation…for an community that I care deeply about. I look forward to meeting or speaking with anyone about the industry as a whole. I am a HUGE fan and love learning outside of my box. Feel free to check out our site of you are curious about what we are doing. Thank you and I hope we get to speak soon.

5 Likes

Interesting product, welcome

3 Likes

Hi there Chris, Your site looks great. I’m sure your site is going to look even better. We get requests for clones from time to time. We have a couple of contacts in the middle of CA & N. CA. I have a small vendor in S. CA. I’d love to have another vendor contact in S. CA. Our site is set up like an ebay or amazon. Vendors can create their own stores. All members have to be verified to see pricing. We also have a bulk material tab. I was thinking of adding a clone table if I had a couple of vendors that would send me current inventories, I’m not exactly sure how it would work, but if you are interested, we should talk. My em is info@cannabisbuyer.com 707-971-0616.
Namaste,
Angela

2 Likes

BTW, we have classes listed on our site too! Love to add yours.

Angela

3 Likes

Greetings,

New to the Network, looking forward to a great harvest.

Chypt.Emerald.Farms is a Medical Marijuana Grow in Washington State.
Currently under construction and building infrastructure online and locally in the Medical Marijuana Farmers Markets here in Washington State.

Feel free to contact us at Chypt.Emerald@gmail.com with any questions?

Thank you,
Nate
Owner
Chypt.Emerald.Farms

6 Likes

Welcome @chypt.emerald and @RayWearCC!

3 Likes

We are a Controlled Environment Farm in Boston Massachusetts with between 20,000 to 30,000 plants under cultivation on any given day.

I’m looking forward to catching up with you all.

Shawn Cooney

5 Likes

Welcome @cooney_shawn! How long have you guys been operating?

3 Likes