Introducing BudBusterPro

I plan on starting the Ventana regime, too! Haven’t decided whether to do it on some of your Runtz x Slapz clones or clones of some blueberry I really like.

Hmm maybe do the math, if I wouldnt have to buy a lot to keep the test going, do one of each…

7 Likes

Well I’m getting ready start on my bloom nutrients so I can’t speak to them yet but the Vantana grow nutrients are great. No deficiencies no burn tips. PH holds better in the veg nutrients than anything else I’ve ever use. So far so good. I’ll probably be in full bloom nutrients in A couple weeks. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Definitely adding this to my nutrient program next cycle. See some very respectable growers saying very good things. I am honestly a little giddy about it. :no_mouth:

7 Likes

I’ll have a few new shots in a little. The top of my Kong Breath is 5 separate nugs all vying for dominance. She’s gonna grow a fist like that one @PreyBird1 grew. :laughing:

6 Likes

Sweet got a pic?. And yeah that plant was a beast.

15 Likes

That is one thick beautiful lady. Truly awesome. :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

She’s just a baby and she’s eating through potassium at super speed. Increased feed strength twice in the last 2 feeds and she still wants more.

14 Likes

I just finished trimming and jarring the Humboldt Chunkadelic that only got 2 treatments. Even after having a light fall on her and getting nutrients cut short too early at the end she was my best yielding auto so far.

7 Likes

@happilyretired Do you mean Ventana? you wrote Vantana.

3 Likes

Yeah whatever. Talk to text. You get the idea anyway. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Wasn’t dissing ya…tried to look up Vantana, and couldn’t find it, but some links to Ventana came up. So you like that nute line? They sure have some weird formulas lol…zero N in the grow bottle and none in the Bloom bottle either, maybe to keep different nutes from binding up? Put some picts up !! I wanna see, you grow with that unless you already have then point me to the right topic. Thanks!

Marty

3 Likes

Where oh where can I get a samplke bottle as I am totally unfamiliar with bbp? It sounds like a growers notch in the belt but I am cautious and am starting a new grow with some hard to go (rated) girls and if thius can help my girls out with my nutrient schedule I’m in. Thank you and hope you can help me out.

5 Likes

@jetzpak I will get back to you tomorrow and provide some questions/information in a PM…

Been a long day today…just about midnight and I’m going to BED !!!

Thanks …Bob

7 Likes

Everything in my grow currently is on Ventana. Hit me up if ya got questions. I’m considering seriously running with these nutes again but…:grin:

5 Likes

I’m pretty happy with these nutrients also. But with my long veg I’m running out of two of the products. I might not make it to the finish using these nutrients this grow. I do have other options, but I also have another little problem I’m dealing with that may cause a do over. :man_shrugging:. I’ll find out later on later today or tomorrow. Anyways that is some fine looking bud you have there. :wink::+1:t3:😶‍🌫

5 Likes

Great Results

These four plants are genetically identical having been cloned from the same Blueberry mother. Three got BudBusterPro and one stayed as a control. Nutrients and water were measured to be the same for all throughout the grow. The control plant is second from left, the smallest in the group. They get harvested next week and an initial weight will be taken, as well as weight of bud when trimming is completed in a few weeks.

So far, very impressed.

EDIT: I purchased BudBusterPro, so this is NOT a “I got it free and owe” routine. I did a true A-B comparison. I think it is worth the money.

17 Likes

wow,
Thank you for taking the time and effort to document this side X side for us! There are many growers requesting cloned comparisons and you’ve done a very articulate job for us!

13 Likes

BBP Scrog

17 Likes

The results speak well for the product.

10 Likes

I’m dosing as soon as I get mine in the grow!

6 Likes