Introducing BudBusterPro

Count on it.
Does that mean when someone asks me: “WHO YA GONNA CALL?”
Do I get to yell: BUDBUSTERPRO?
:sunglasses:

10 Likes

12 Likes

Unfortunately, I was running trials for @TheMadFlascher then I got sick and everything went to hell in a hand-basket. Plus we got a late start, so they had only had half the prescribed amount, but even at that we were seeing the results of the bud spray. I still have a bottle that he sent me and will be using it like it should have been the last time from the beginning. Now pay attention to your nutes, I can’t stress that enough, it causes them to use and want more nutrients. So sorry for mucking that all up @TheMadFlascher !!

Marty

10 Likes

Holy scmolly sport…You certainly have nothing to apologize to ME about…You damn near died of covid and I was soooo happy to hear from you again, I really didn’t think about the grow!! I learned a bunch from your auto’s even at that…

You have MANY grows ahead for you and I will be privledged to participate in some of them!!!

13 Likes

Them be some healthy looking puppies for sure !!

9 Likes

Abc/cheese

Freakshow offspring.

I’ve never grown plants with this many bud sites. Completely different genetics showing similar growth. Gotta be the BBP. Thanks @TheMadFlascher

12 Likes

Insane budsites. Insane!!!

Abc cheese

Fs offspring

@PreyBird1 whatcha think :thinking:?

15 Likes

Some pruning could be necessary… :joy:

8 Likes

That last one looks awesome like a cotton ball.

6 Likes

Real Grower…Real Results Pt.4
Mid flower with 2 indoor plants

16 Likes

Tons of bud sites!

6 Likes

What’s this?

10 Likes

Ask @ravenchief, I’ll bet he’ll tell you !

7 Likes

Oh, so that’s not your picture

7 Likes

No, it’s ravenchiefs grow and he’s been super kind in providing me LOTS of documentation!

7 Likes

That device is the dimmer control for my GLMX720 light from Vanqled. I had to repair the connector to the driver aa I pulled it out of the socket :slight_smile:
I was testing my repair job in this picture

6 Likes

Wow. I’ve heard about that strain but it looks like you’ve got it down perfectly. Really beautiful growing @Slym3r :vulcan_salute::sunglasses::blush:

6 Likes

Oh this is an genetic backward step. I think what you see here is one of freakshows parents. Freakshow looks like a fern.

This is freakshow

19 Likes

I got mine today, just in time for an application (or two) on two tent grows!

Thanks, Bob!

9 Likes

Are those the ones you showed me when I was there? If so; they are exploding! Nicely done my OK brother!
I did not forget about posting my girls on here. Talked to @TheMadFlascher 2 days ago, and going to give them one more application, then will have close to 3 weeks to see the progress.
:v:

10 Likes