Introducing BudBusterPro

I’m a 6’0’" 190 lb fat ass…I’m a gonna eat it all. The BBP is stellar. I’ll do this again next crop, maybe a 50/50 line. I haven’t reported on my tabasco / serrano take yet… I’ll report back when kill the crop and take my overwinter root stock.

10 Likes

This does NOT sound like failure … :wink:

11 Likes

Dang gum you Dog… You and your commercial operation. I feel so ashamed n inferior with you around. LoL funny thing is my cucumbers were getting annihilated so I chopped all but 2 plants down and now they are banging out cukes. Oh here’s the promotion Flash… his pic with BBP … and mine w/o

18 Likes

Haha man…I’ve been at it a long time and my onions didnt do squat, I pulled em as big as large green onions so :man_shrugging:. I just planted 540 cloves/bulbs of garlic over the weekend.

Add some tomatoes, garlic, few more jalapeños and a little yoghurt whey(lacto), and brine to that Bowl and in 3 days you’ll have some damn good Salsa.

17 Likes

You know what I heard the other day. I guess it’s a new trend or at least one I’ve not heard of before but ppl are grassing their yards with full clover? I about got it pulled off in my front yard. LoL not by choice tho. But they say it grows fast, needs little water and easy to maintain. Just doesn’t do good with heavy foot traffic.

14 Likes

Loco…clover has another great advantage you didn’t mention…it’s a legume and therefore has the ability to produce it’s own nitrogen in it’s roots. Ever notice during the summer that patches of clover are dark green, while the surrounding rye/mix lawn is much lighter???

LOL, you can read all about it if you search ‘Legume nitrogen fixation’

14 Likes

Cover cropping…around here I see alot of farmers turn with alfalfa and clover for that purpose too

12 Likes

Covercrops is the way to go, especially with organic growing! Combined w/ permaculture. (outdoor)

10 Likes

A legume you say - that’s nuts! LoL
Bean doesn’t work.

12 Likes

f278acc9998b0a611b09f4ec94e30984

10 Likes

That is not a COVID friendly meme huh…

9 Likes

Yeah definitely dont buy that laptop.

7 Likes

2 Days later - Got it…
A legume huh, cool beans!!!

10 Likes

Dropped by the local Grow shop this morning and picked up a couple bags of seaweed extract…

and a little pot carb…

To put im my ‘nutrient tank’

I know it looks like chocolate pudding, but after about 8-10 hours of gentle stirring it turns into Black Gold, Texas Tea !

15 Likes

@TheMadFlascher thats wicked as setup

11 Likes

Thanks, we have the flexability to do whatever we need to do!
Not a huge operation at all, but it’s my ‘playground’ !!

14 Likes

Looks like chocolate Puddin…Puddin.
Sowrong Crossedtheline GIF - Sowrong Crossedtheline Cosby GIFs

10 Likes

I just bbp’ed everything in my house. Here we go!

11 Likes

Got a little bored ehh!

8 Likes

I want to go snorkeling. Reminds me of a cat that use to come into the dive shop. He worked for solid waste authority with the water management district. YUP. Hard hat commercial diving in the shit tanks. I’d joke that he should have runners picking up his supplies because I sure af would be making enuff $ to afford an assistant… And a cook… And a chauffer if that was my gig. He obviously was an avid diver out of work but he was into that deep blue spearfishing. Drop into a ball of bait 10 miles offshore or a weed line and go after cobia and wahoo in no bottom kinda water, just deep crystal blue. NO BUENO es moi¡¡¡ I had to untangle longline gear from the skeg or rudder a few times and it’s just the eeriest feeling ever. And you know your interesting out there that every big fish around wants to come see what’s splashing around over there. Is it edible?? . OH YAH… and I got dead fish on gear all around me. Yup. Them days is over.

6 Likes