Introducing BudBusterPro

Fantastic !

Marty

7 Likes

A little late but I just started treating a few of them, all clones, did my second treatment tonight, I will not say which ones are which until later down the road, let the experiment begin.

12 Likes

Great Cody !!!

They all look nice, would expect nothing short of that in your tent !!!

9 Likes

Thank you brother! One of the strains (the ak47) is already very bushy, so I cannot wait to see what your product does to them. Very excited, and thank you for the opportunity!

7 Likes

Getting ready for the Spring already. Just ordered my BBP.

10 Likes

Already delivered to the house. It only took 2 days from ordering, to the front door. Very impressive Bob!

8 Likes

@sdoyle, thanks for your purchase and look forward to getting started after the big thaw !!!

7 Likes

That makes two of us! Thanks Bob!

6 Likes

Here is a tent shot, I won’t say who is being treated yet, but I think its becoming obvious. Oh and I had to top the crap out of all the plants on the right, they were getting too tall, the others just couldn’t keep up, I wanted more bushes anyway.

10 Likes

Hahaha, I dink you thid! 2 puncts. and 6 words later…

6 Likes

Didn’t say, just put out some info to make it easier to figure out which ones got the treatment lmao. :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Lights Out Larry F2 autoflowers

1 day before first treatment

3 days after

7 days after

13 Likes

Humboldt Seed Company Chunkadelic autoflowers

1 day before first treatment

3 days after

7 days after

17 Likes

Here’s the LOL crowd 4 days after treatment 2. Major improvements from most of the ones that were burning. L6 just wants to be a pain in my ass. Keep it up kid… I don’t take attitude from boys for long. :laughing: In all seriousness, L6 has improved A LOT. But he’s still the pickiest of the bunch. Lol

13 Likes

Well them are purdy little things!

Marty

4 Likes

Thank you, sir. :metal:

5 Likes

I would like to thank wow Arizona for giving me a hair up my ass to watch raising Arizona… I forgot how much I like that movie and seeing Nicolas Cage back when he had hair. LoL

“I’ll be taking these here Huggies and whatever cash ya got.”

5 Likes

All have been treated,

This is coming down in about twelve days (video feed still)

13 Likes

Man @wow_arizona you got a pretty good size indoor grow going on now. How big is it? How many lights? Nice work.

6 Likes

I have four Gorilla Grow Tents. 5, 4, 3, and 2.5. I started with Planters House Tents, and, upgraded as they degraded. The 4tent just replaced the old 2.5’x5’ (pic taken right after 4 was put into place four days ago, lights not even set to proper height) and the 5tent replaced a previous 5 just about ten days ago as a zipper failed RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of flowering. The plants were a little shocked from all of the shuffling, but, have recovered (for the most part). Only one small cola stem was cracked.

The 5 & 4 are used for flower and the other two for veg.

Lights:
5tent - HLG600Rspec w/HLG UVA 30 attached & HLG 350R Diablo with two RapidLed Trichome enhancement pucks affixed (thanks for the info on them!) It is on 11/13 now and will be done in two weeks. It will be refilled with Runtz x Slapz from the 3tent and the tall Runtz x Slapz on the back row of the 4tent, then spread for full canopy cover. The 4tent will have the Blueberry in it spread to cover as well.

4tent - HLG 350R Diablo & HLG300L Rspec, each one with two RapidLed Trichome enhancement pucks affixed to it for total of four.

3tent - HLG100 Vspec & three (3) two foot T5

2.5tent - HLG100 Vspec & two (2) two foot T5 - has some clones just started and a Blueberry mother (the height extension was added after this pic was taken)

The 5 & 4 have AC Infinity 6” humidity/temp control as well as additional fans in each. They are ducted to the outside of the house. The 3 and 2.5 tents will have AC Infinity 4” humidity/temp control installed, with outdoor ducting before summer heat arrives.

All have Exhale 365 packs in them and the 5tent has an Aranet4 CO2 monitor, with levels regularly over 1000ppmwe can kind of extrapolate what the others would be in carbon dioxide.

All will be back to ‘limits’ in two weeks, things overlapped a little too much and temporarily sent my count up a bit.

The 2.5tent has had the extension installed since this pic was taken four days ago.

15 Likes