Introducing NIDO - The revolution in the Hydroponic cultivation

NIDO is showing in these days at FLOR MART fair in Italy.
Do you like our booth?

4 Likes

Thats a wonderful booth. Wish i could afford a unit. It still seems a little confusing to me. I dont understand a lot of the language used for this unit. I haven’t grown any weed in 21yrs. But i love technology and automating gardens. But some of the interface on the app is wayyyyyy over my head and i would have to play with it to understand it? I want to go DWC and i would love one of these.
I have a greenhouse that im automating right now and have almost all the components solar panels fans vents fan controllers deep cycle battery. Solar charge controller. Need an inverter now and i can test the system.
Oh well keep up the badass work and sell a lot!

4 Likes

Bad ass man;)

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
This is just an example of the unlimited possibilities that you can have cultivating with NIDO, our AI unit that can assist, control and adjust all parameters of the crop for you, 24/7

5 Likes

@MK3_Pharms this is what i want eventually to pair with my deep water culture set up! Fantastic!

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking a lot about vertical gardening. I like the possibility. So much wasted space

4 Likes

Man could i use some vertical space. Im out of space and the runts are going crazy.

3 Likes

Man me want bad! have i must. As yoda says!

3 Likes

It looks pretty easy to fabricate. Probably cheaper

No just the nido device its the AI unit thay can hook up to everything. It controls lights fans watering nutrients ph and ppm all of it. Its very cool! Can be controlled by your phone via the app!

3 Likes

We will be exhibitors at CES2020 for the official presentation of NIDO-ONE.

2 Likes