Investor Ideas #Potcasts; #Cannabis News and Stocks on the Move; (TSX: $ACB.TO), (TSX: $WEED.TO, NYSE: $CGC), (CSE: $QCC.C), (CSE: $MJ.C)

Pt. Roberts, WA; Delta, BC - June 7, 2018 (Investorideas.com Newswire) www.Investorideas.com, a global news source covering leading sectors including marijuana and hemp stocks and its “potcast” site, www.potcasts.ca release today’s edition of its series, Investorideas.com potcastsCM - cannabis news and stocks to watch plus insight from thought leaders and experts.

Listen to the podcast:

Investor Ideas #Potcasts; #Cannabis News and Stocks on the Move - TSX:ACB, TSX:WEED, NYSE:CGC, CSE:QCC, CSE:MJ

Today’s podcast overview/transcript:

Good afternoon and welcome to another Investorideas.com potcast - looking at cannabis news, stocks to watch as well as insights from thought leaders and experts. Today we are looking at announcements from Aurora Cannabis Inc. (TSX: ACB, OTCQB: ACBFF), Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX: WEED, NYSE: CGC), Quadron Cannatech Corporation (CSE: QCC) and True Leaf Medicine International Ltd. (CSE: MJ)

Aurora Cannabis Inc. and Capcium Inc. announced today that the companies have signed a strategic agreement to produce high quality cannabis-based softgels for patients. Additionally, Aurora has acquired a 19.99% ownership interest in Capcium by way of a non-brokered private placement for consideration of $10 million.

Capcium, a privately-owned Montreal-based global leader in softgel manufacturing, has emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in the cannabis industry. Production of high-precision dosage controlled softgels is an extensive and complex process. Capcium, through its pharmaceutical and encapsulation experience, has developed expertise that is ready to be applied to the cannabis industry and deliver high-volume production capacity.

Canopy Growth Corporation announced that it has entered into a collaboration agreement with Canadian laboratory services company Molecular Science Corp. (“MSC”) to advance cannabis testing, support product knowledge, and enhance safety awareness, all part of the responsible development of the Canadian cannabis industry.

Canopy Growth and MSC will work together to pioneer new and standardized testing methods to analyse potency, terpene profiling, pesticides, heavy metals, and mycotoxins as required by Health Canada regulatory standards. Both Canopy Growth and MSC are focused on improving the information available so that patients can make informed decisions around the cannabis they consume, and producers can make informed decisions about their practices.

Quadron Cannatech Corporation announced that it has completed a sale of its first mobile extraction module to TLC Botanicals Inc., located in Langley, British Columbia.

TLC Botanicals is a First Nation holistic family-oriented company, working cooperatively with First Nations towards building and operating licensed facilities and providing medical cannabis to both First Nations and conventional patients. Shamans First Choice dispensary, a subsidiary of TLC Botanicals will provide medical cannabis to approved patients in Canada under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR).

Quadron designs, constructs and deploys mobile extraction laboratories to service the cannabis sector. Many growers have limited square footage to build and operate a full extraction and processing facility - Quadron’s mobile extraction system is a state-of-the-art modular, self-contained and fully portable extraction and processing laboratory. Quadron’s mobile units come in different modules to accommodate the specific production needs of the client. Each module offers a scalable controlled-environment, which takes up a limited footprint, and is shipped on-site and installed in less than a day.

True Leaf Medicine International Ltd., a plant-focused wellness brand for people and their pets, reported the construction of its cannabis cultivation facility, True Leaf Campus, being built in Lumby, British Columbia, is on schedule for completion in fall 2018.

Investor ideas reminds all listeners to read our disclaimers and disclosures on the Investorideas.com website and this podcast is not an endorsement to buy products or services or securities. Investors are reminded all investment involves risk and possible loss of investment

Sign up to get the news alerts including the daily podcast and transcript for Investor ideas potcasts

Subscribe to the new cannabis podcast series:

http://www.investorideas.com/rss/feeds/Podcasts-Cannabis.xml

Or visit http://www.investorideas.com/Audio/Potcasts.asp

Or www.potcasts.ca

To hear more Investorideas.com podcasts visit: http://www.investorideas.com/Audio/.

Investorideas.com podcasts are also available on iTunes, Google Play Music, Stitcher and Tunein.

Potcasts is now a certified word mark Trademark on the blockchain through Cognate, Inc. CM Certification-Registration Number: 10468217708

About Investorideas.com - News that Inspires Big Ideas

Investorideas.com is a meeting place for global investors, featuring news, stock directories, video, company profiles, interviews and more in leading sectors.

Investorideas.com cannabis/marijuana and hemp content now includes http://cannabisstocknews.blogspot.com on Blogger.com: the Investorideas.com news and stock directory pages, a cannabis investor group on Linkedin.com , the 420 Cannabis Investor ideas www.420cannabisinvestorideas.com, and the new AI site Global Cannabis Investing at www.Globalcannabisinvesting.com

Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital publisher of third party sourced news, articles and equity research as well as creates original content, including video, interviews and articles. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks, services or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated for news publication and distribution, social media and marketing, content creation and more. Contact each company directly regarding content and press release questions. Disclosure is posted for each compensated news release, content published /created if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and was published for the sole interest of our readers and followers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp.

1 Like

I am new in investing and have a good vibe about the Canadian cannabis stocks. US will get there, it is just too early to invest. I invest $100 of my paycheck and have 6 cannabis stocks, one in cryptocurrency and one in beverages FIZZ.
I am loosing money in all my stocks except in two but I put them there for a long term. One stock I am disappointed of is AURORA or ACUFF at $7.42 is just not passing that line. Cannabis Wheaton CBWTF did great, now is stagnant as well; same as TRUE LEAF TRLFF.
Fidelity Investments has an App where I enter all the stocks available, and it tells me how they are doing any time I wish to see them. You can also buy Canadian stocks with Fidelity. Do you need an adviser? No…look at the trends, read the news and trust your instincts. Also be conservative. Don sell the farm to invest, small consistent investments are better than bold, one time stock purchases. Let me know how are you doing.

1 Like