It's back the mystery white

there is a pick. Never had this before

5 Likes

Powdery mildew just had it itā€™s a pain in the ass

5 Likes

You should do a thorough cleaning and check every leaf pull and directly bag em without waving them around or youl have more spores in the air disinfect what you can and GET A FOLIAR FUNGICIDE SPRAY how badly are they infected? Once you get all off spray with 1/2 hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 water to keep it at bay once every few days until you can get a decent fungicide nutrol , trifecta, serenade humbolts flower shield are a few that work

3 Likes

Humidity swings were my issue

4 Likes

KC, may suggest you check out the thread ā€˜revisiting VPDā€¦ā€™ check out the chart for different growth stages. If you stay within the parameters you are going to greatly limit your exposure to PDā€¦hope it helps!

3 Likes

Right thanx for the info. I completely ridded every leaf that was affected. I used baking powder 2 table spoons to a gallon. Rained today but no signs as of now. O I did wipe all main stock by hand on lower base of plant.

2 Likes

Arrrrgggghhhhā€¦lolā€¦ this is why I love outdoorā€¦ I can blame this shit on environmentā€¦ indoors you have total control to a degree so it falls in ones lapā€¦lolā€¦

5 Likes

Did u use baking soda or powder? I use baking soda and horticultural soap for my outdoor girlies for a preventative

1 Like

I used baking soda that was a typo :joy:.

3 Likes

@kcdrew420
Check out our ā€œMildew Cureā€ product. Itā€™s available and registered in most all states. It has been used by growers for many years in keeping PM under control. In most hydro stores and online in pints to gallon sizes.

2 Likes

OxineĀ® WT (CLo2) used in your irrigation water will eliminate this problem from the source, your soil/growing media.
Another way to fight this issue is if you are using any type of wet wall type humidification systemā€¦ you can add OxineĀ® WT to your reservoir water.
Pathogen control can be achieved at a very low dose of .5 - 2 ppm. At this low level we have not had any issues with our product neutralizing any nutrient mixes that our customers have been adding to their irrigation water.
take a look at our website.
OxineĀ® WT is OMRI certified organic and EPA approved for use in irrigation watering systems as well as a surface disinfectant. Compared to other products it is the most cost effective pathogen control product on the market.
As a surface disinfectant, it is 10 - 20 times for cost effective compared to other Clo2 products.

Thanks,
Tom
Key Solutions Group
www.ksg-corp.com

2 Likes

Well there you are @kcdrew420 ā€¦ the big boys weighed inā€¦ one of the reasons this forum has kept my interestā€¦ the contacts are amazingā€¦

2 Likes

Hi Growers,

Hope all going well your end and things are blooming nicely.

Thought I would touch base with you and see if you would be interested in my range of seeds.

I run https://www.sensibleseeds.com/ which has most of the established seed banks, though I have been active in the cannabis industry for over 25 years and have built up a large network of breeders , so can pretty much source any strain to suit your needs; access to over 6000 plus strains covering all your requirements - THC, CBD, Autoflower, CBD Hemp ( Farm Bill compliant ), Landrace etc.

We ship worldwide and our packaging is very discreet and stealthy.

Fellow GN members will be given a 10% discount on all orders and large / Bulk orders will get a better discount and extra free seeds as well.

If interested please drop me a message and I will do my best to advise and happy to jump on the phone for a chat if easier.

Cheers

Paul

1 Like

well so far so good ben on it battling wpm. sop in sore and picked up some solution tto kill and pest control. thanx for all the info GN much apreciate

1 Like

Try adding neem cake next grow (to soil) it has sure helped me

2 Likes