Its finally comin

So I have in invested in a state of there art weather system that has multiple channels and multiple sensors the sensors are expensive but the main monitor and package I got wasn’t bad kiz I got it on sale . But the berometrics have been fluxuating between 29.28 inHg to 29 . 89- 29.91 inHg . So this has helped me alot in getting my calculations and anylizations proper for when to plant and when not to

Lil light dusting up there hopefully it jus dumps on us w snow sick or rain

2 Likes

Looks very cool and I am sure helpful. When I had more energy I looked at getting a weather instrument, but easier just to look on yr.no. I wanted to know, does it give you nice stats, warnings of bad weather coming? That would be cool. But in our area you can have 4 seasons in oneday. So you just prep for the worst, always. Its mid summer now, still walking around with winter jackets and beanies.

2 Likes

Yes it does boss i can send u the link If u want remebr the movie twister all those little ball sensors they used to send up the tornado that’s literally what I use top of the line gear maybe that’s why I keep having problems luz I buy shit way outa my price range Kuz I usually know quality once i learn and use it properly but man this thing is dope Chris I have a sensor out by the tool shed with the camera one on the window cill on the 2nd floor out side the grow room wich u shoulda seen me in the roof trying to put that one In kiz I own a house thats connected to people and I didn’t have a roofing ladder , but one out side the ground floor , it reads 12 hrs ahead and 12 hrs in history so I can only measure the actual day ahead wich it has graphs on it to show u how it fluxuating

2 Likes

Not to bother u about this but where do u libe kuz that literally like where I live it’s the most bipolar Weather in the world , did u know that flash snow storms and flash freezing helps create healthy natural soil , I keep saying to people we are so behind the government they won’t let any1 rezone in our area Kuz they are running a state of the art talapia hydroponics pond at the prison in my area so they churn out over a qtr of our areas veggies and sell them to the local markets and because they used tax payers money to do it they won’t let anyone rezone to do the same things Kuz they don’t want the people here knowing these things but my family has been in fish and game for evey u leave to have to go thru my family is n our area to get a fishing or trapping license were one of the only families in our area with sherm knowledge wich got passd down with out german liniage and training animals and plants , but I’m not kidding you boss this system is what all the farmers use in my area because of something everyone tells me I’m crazy about but I had a guy who owns a black angus farm I world for him since I was a boy and he asks what I know about the government HARRP program or is it HAARP it’s one of those names well he said he was looking into it because of his friends asks me a ton of questions so I looked into it and about pooped my pants about what my brother and I found

1 Like

Its literally like shaw shank here so I’m really trying to move

1 Like