Jake3 redemption grow

I wish. That would be fun. I love being silly. Nothing really bad just folks venting and misunderstandings. All roads lead to happiness!

6 Likes

Lol! That’s why I try to maintain the low profile lurk mode!

3 Likes

You are everywhere. Not really hiding that way… lol

4 Likes

I have to laugh at that remark because I have been DM’ed asking me if I was a moderator! Lol! I just enjoy seeing what others are doing and if it would work for me.

6 Likes

Na man. I’m Jake from the Park. That’s literally what they call me in my neighborhood.

3 Likes

Little update. The girls are doing great at 12 days since light flip. Tent is mostly full and holy moly are these some leafy girls. Literally every 4 days they could use a defoliation.

I also mapped out my Par readings and DLI using the Photone App on my iPhone XR. Here’s how that went. Mind you I’m running an HLG 260 rspec and a Mars Hydro TS1000 and together they’re pushing 300 watts with another 90 to go.

5 Likes

I’ve gotten some fun mail calls in the past 2 days as well. My 45 gallon fabric bags came for my outdoor grow so that’s exciting. I also received my new AC Infinity T6 exhaust fan with controller 67, new AC Infinity carbon filter and some blacked out 6” flex piping. I’m still waiting on the new tent to arrive that’s also AC Infinity. Tent is a 3x4 “dual chamber”. For those that haven’t seen them, they’re cool. Especially it’s a 3x3 with a wall of Mylar material that velcros up leaving you another 1’x3’ space on the side with a shelf.

I plan on using the entire 3x4 space to start my 6 outdoor plants then once they move outside I’ll be running the 3x3 side alone and utilizing the bottom of the 1x3 side for my res with auto water system and my auto runoff collection while I run my aero cloner in the top half of the 1x3 side. That should leave my current 32”x32”x60” Vivosun sent as a clone mom tent or possibly try my hand at reversing fems to get some more feminized seeds. Breeding is beginning to peak my interest currently.

4 Likes

Hey guys and gals. Just realized I haven’t updated in a while. Today is 5 weeks since light flip. Plans have changed a little but not that much. I set up my new tent and transferred the 2 Orange Poison plants into the 3x3 side, started my outdoor plants in the top half of the 1x3 and now store my grow accessories in the bottom of that side.

Orange Poison girls are doing well, developed a minor ph issue from a weekend of drunken feeding so I corrected that and got the root one back in balance. They’re starting to frost up nicely now.

Outdoor lineup:
3 ILGM Super Silver Haze (fem)
1 Unofficial Good Guys Panty Shot (reg, started with 3 only 1 grew)
1 ILGM Gold Leaf (fem)
2 ILGM Gelato (fem, waiting on 1 more to pop)

I also got some new strains in from Ethos Genetics. 5pk of Cherry Gar-see-ya and a 5 pack of Grape Diamond R2. They sent freebies galore too. 2 3pks of Mandarin Cookies, 2 Chemdog, And 2 Twenty20 Knows Candy F1 autos.

11 Likes

Looking very nice @jake3 !
Happy, Healthy girls and probably stinky to boot!

6 Likes

Cherry Garcia is a fine day time smoke. One of my favorites. I grew it in my last rotation. Very good stuff. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Jake if you turn your phone sideways to take all of your pictures they will more than likely load correctly when you download them. Don’t ask me why I do not have a clue but that is what’s up. Give it a shot. :+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks! They’re just barely starting to develop their own smells now. Up till today they just let a big “green” smell into the room when opening the tent. Today I picked up hints of citrus and skunk.

3 Likes

That’s awesome news! I’m looking to grow 4 of them in my 3x4 once this grow is finished.

I thought about turning it sideways but I’m not on this forum very often and I take the pictures for my journal on the other one that we both frequent. I could always try to rotate them after uploading there so they look right here.

3 Likes

@jake3 there looking awesome from start to finish! Sorry about your friend passing. But keep at it. we all help when we can. So if you need any help hit us up!

3 Likes

Hey hey! Time for another visual update. Girls are doing great and have picked up a strong grapefruit scent. I have begun to notice that both phenotypes that I currently have are looking like they’re prone to genetic foxtailing. Not that I’m really seeing much just yet but I can see how they’re bulking and it just looks like the entire bud from top all the way to bottom of the plant has the same structure. Buds are also getting heavy and falling over a little on the left side plant.

10 Likes

Try turning your phone sideways when you take your pictures. For some reason they load better when you do that. :+1:t3:

Nice looking tent full of flower you have there. Soon as they fat’n up you’re gonna have a very nice harvest :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes