JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Try to keep mine in low 40s towards the end

3 Likes

I try and keep it right to the VPD chart for that week Def. It’s the way this newbie rolls…no experience really yet so I stay with the charts for everything…lol…

2 Likes

Those chart numbers can sometimes be affected by my growing area/conditions too.

2 Likes

Boy did you just say a mouthful…I’m with ya!!

Especially in the winter…right?

1 Like

@happilyretired do u remember from ilgm which clip fans caught fire on homeboy in his tent. Or @CoyoteCody. Need some and wanna avoid them ones lol

3 Likes

GM Mark👊
Happy Saturday

1 Like

Holy shit Mark…really caught fire??..wtf

1 Like
8 Likes

Yeah @Mark0427, let’s post the name of those clips so my dumb ass doesn’t buy them.
Olt,
I have my sleep schedule switched for the Winter.
I was nervous about night time temps while light off.
Also why I want to wait to experiment with photo growing in Summer.

3 Likes

Thank you kpouic!
They are now on the Ralph Nader Do Not Buy List

5 Likes

Vivosun is who. Lol i have a vivosun 6” duct fan, but its their clip on fans that were catching fire

6 Likes

Vivosun i believe

5 Likes

I can help you out with this, if your interested bud. I’ve found these plants are amazingly resilient against ambient…send me PM if so

2 Likes

Ok steer clear of vivosun clip fans erry1

2 Likes

Vivosun caught fire… and jimmy I don’t know man. Id wanna see better close up pics to go judging trichs yet. What’s it look like w a loupe or flash on even… I cant call a cat black till I got the facts jack.

3 Likes

Really Nader Lolol I remember that dude
All my blowers 6” and 8” are vivosun no problems ever. But those tiny fans all look cheap to me so doesn’t surprise me… Cheap windings in motor probably heat up etc :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

That’s another thing… One vivosun fan caught fire. I didnt read the article but I don’t believe everything on the net. If it says 10 fans all at the connector is still wanna know if any of them overloaded a jack or made alterations.

3 Likes

Regarding trichs, at that stage of plant life you shouldn’t even need a loupe to see them unless you need glasses like me lol :joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Distracted driving. Grade D. Atleast you werent texting lmao!

3 Likes