JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Happily ur the man!!!
:blue_heart::kiss:

7 Likes

@happilyretired
That’s a killer cool idea man! Id have never thought of that. I’m going to have to order one of those today. It’ll be so great to have the flowers moisture content.
Thanks fir the tip brother!

5 Likes

You’re welcome. The buds seem like they’re too dry almost when the moisture gets down where it needs to be but as soon as you jar them or bag them up the moisture comes out of the stems the rest of the way and brings them back where they need to be, this might take a day or two so be patient if the moisture seems a little bit low at first. It takes doing it a few times to find your particular sweet spot but once you have it down you’re done guessing. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Jammer, how’s mom doing.? I hope you’re keeping her loaded up with hash.:+1:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ohhhh ummmm I know exactly where it is!!!

9 Likes

Wow, QUICK learner…I guess we can conclude from that…that you are indeed ‘done guessing’!!!

4 Likes

So you know; Mom asks about you every time I see her.
“Jimmy , How is your retired friend in Cali doing?”
She loves your hash, but she is a Happy Chocoholic. I dropped a bud of the White Widow Extreme on her. She not only asks about you now. She also asks about my retired friend in Missouri.
Told @sssportsmfg that you and he have the Strong Karma of The Hippie surrounding you. Mom hopes you are healing also.

@TheMadFlascher, I received your package. I will be reading some more, and will surely have a couple of questions. Thank you.
I am so excited to up my Grow game.

I want to grow some of that fire bud like @Hydro :fist:

8 Likes

Look at you now…wow!!! Unreal how far you come Jim…faaaacking great to see!!!

Look at these plants!!!

5 Likes

Cloning too…whaaaaattt???
:rofl::rofl::rofl::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

EAST SIDE BROTHER…:fist:
Awesome to see you… Thanks for the positive comment.
I have a Photo going bro. You believe that?
Hard to believe what has gone on growing this past year.
I am truly blessed.
How have you been stranger than me?

5 Likes

Enjoying a little life for once bro. The tents are still blasting bud though!!! CT has gone legal in May 22 so I hired an excavator…:joy::joy::joy:. Screw the vegetables…:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
So much for Tomatoes…
That is hilarious. I have been watching the Mass. developments.
Welcome to the group of friendly states my brother.
So thankful you are taking care of you.
Been thinking about you out there on the East side.

4 Likes

Thanks bud, here is one…a Grandaddy Purple Mexican Heirloom from Kropduster out of BC

10 Likes

She is absolutely gorgeous.
How did your BD turn out for ya?

4 Likes

Sick Jim, never had buds that were this hard and dence
Here is shot of it the night I chopped it

9 Likes

Had a feeling! Mine was the same way. Loved the bud structure, but that buzz is still one of my favorites.
Here is all that I have left from the BD auto.- Yielded about 2 1/2 zips.
Can’t stop partaking.
:grin:

10 Likes

Right?? The stuff is great!
Great talking with you grohiem…stay well and keep up the outstanding job!!! Holey …!!!

4 Likes

Stay Golden PonyBoy!
Awesome seeing you

5 Likes

@cosmo,
Check out the root system you can expect.
Tagged you so you could see for yourself.
Happy Air Potting :grin:

4 Likes

Right on brother be safe in watever you are doing have fun if that’s part of it and nice plants. I just love how many different looks there are to this girl. Peace and Thanks

4 Likes