Job interview @ a grow house tomorrow

Hi everyone. I have an interview tomorrow at a grow house not too far from home. At this point all I know is it’s in plant maintenance, assistant to head cultivator.

Anything I should know going into this? Any tips? Wish me luck :v:t4:

5 Likes

Ask about the nutrients and medium and lighting get to know how everything works and be an asset :+1::seedling::herb::palm_tree:… Good luck

3 Likes

Hey @Maz

That is great news and wishing you the best for the interview. I used to employ people for an IT firm, and IT firm that mainly employed smokers and growers. Some advice, go through their website and social pages. Read up on them, know how they work,breathe and do business. I always used to ask questions about our website or products to see if candidates did any research on the company.

Interview day: dress well, shave, clean up, clean behind your ears and make sure your nails are clean. First impressions count. Something I do before interviews is take a couple slow deep breathes, 7 in total. It helps calm the nerves.

Wishing you the best for tomorrow, give your best and you will get the job. Let us know and hope to see you on GN soon.

3 Likes

Lucky bro I hope the best

2 Likes

Good Luck @Maz hope everything works out well for you!!!

2 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

Soooo I did it! They offered me the job!! I’m gonna go in and work next weekend as a trial and see how i like it. They were already asking when I could start. Looks like I’m giving my two weeks notice pretty soon!

I feel like this job has come to me at the right time in my life to make the move. Excited!

4 Likes

Pics of the site for attention

9 Likes

Congrats… Sounds like you made it big and a step closer to living your dreams… All the best of luck to you @Maz…now go kill it at the probation period :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:… Get shit done crew :metal:

3 Likes

Nicely done @Maz, congrats and wishing you the best. That warehouse is what dreams are made of. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Congratulations, @Maz! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Hey Maz best of luck in your new job we know u will knock it dead

1 Like

First day in the greenhouse today, did some defoliating. Very chill job… just me my music and some clippers :sunglasses: most of the plants I was working on today were blue dream :ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but you’re welcome :v:t4: :seedling:

3 Likes

Bands name is 10ft Ganja plant. We can relate.

2 Likes

Nice drip system how big is reservoir? Nice music too :call_me_hand:… What are the feeds like?.. Nice job taking off lowers to focus growth on uppers :+1:

Pretty impressive! @scotty17

4 Likes

Indeed… Filtration system and the whole 9 yards… Sick as fuck… Props to the heads :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:… And props to you for doing what you do :facepunch:… Kill it never give up the dream keep striving and learning… Do that yourself @Maz

2 Likes

Hi @Maz good to hear things are going well. What a great job.

Do they cut all of the growth from midway down the plant like in the picture or am I seeing that wrong? Just curious.
The fan leaves from midway up are to protect and support the bud/flower growth. The fan leaves from midway down all support and protect the root structure. Soooooo…
*Root growth is equal too, or proportionate too dry bud weight. So why would you want to clip off everything that protects and supports the roots? I know your working for a place, but I was just curious. I know everyone has their own techniques for growing.

1 Like