Joseph Pietri still at it, what your thoughts

This podcast was published a couple days ago by skunkfam. What would you guys think about this podcast published a couple days ago. I am especially interested in the 12-1 growing method, has anyone used it. @TheMadFlascher @PreyBird1 @Slym3r

They touch on Phylos to, something Joe and me had a fight about and then he eventually was able to work with one of the directors of Phylos.bio, not Mowgli though.

4 Likes

I have not tried that method.

3 Likes

@chrisj you threw me off there. Gas lanter light routine. Yes i have used this style. It saves tons of electricity and wear and tear on equipment. Actually i run my clones and veg with a smilair light schedule. But i run my lights 18/6 on then with a GLR 1hr sleep in the middle of lights off then back on. Ive been playing with lighting schedules with clones. There’s always some rabbit hole to go down growing cannabis.

5 Likes

I think I remember you saying you have used it. Sat over dinner listening to the entire podcast, I was choking and cringing sometimes, damn Jo does not have a filter.

I agree about the electrical and resource saving, really keen on trying it again to make that saving. you are soo right, always a rabbit hole in cannabiz. My life is a maze of rabbit holes at the moment. Chaos really, but the light is there.

5 Likes

I also always use it. Works great for me. Every once in a while you get one that doesn’t like it and tries to flower but I resolve that I just switching to 12/2 instead of 12/1. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

He been in my house lol

5 Likes

There’s definitely a few controversial statements in there lol

3 Likes