Journal of my 30’x20’grow build from scratch

Greed dude… its a sickness. I never fully understood greed it might be cause I never had a lot of money haha!

1 Like

Shit I am happy with 200-300 for sale next season…

Shit id be there in a minute if i didnt work 60hrs a week. Saw those driving by? Open flat bed truck htf they see them? Anyways thats a nice order of clones wow. It took me 20yrs to get a house im way behind i have a small farm :laughing: puny but i try! I trimmed 75 plants once on oregon it was $500 a lb but you had to trim the fresh plants in order to get that deal. Wss a great 3 days but i was destroyed after that and it ruined trimming for me lol.

3 Likes

Hahaha they were on a table being staged. We were putting them in the back of a subaru to drive a few miles down the road to my other outdoor spot. So anyone driving by could look and see me standing at my diveway with them. Only people driving by here are neighbor farmers too. Lol get this…At 4:20am a truck crashed thru my front yard fence. No one got hurt. It was the farm help driving the harvesting tools to the hemp fields down the road last year. Hahahaha when I saw the security camera show 4:20 I about stroked out from laughing with tools all over the place, and the kicker…the truck landed rite in front of my indoor grow that they have no idea is there. Hahaha

3 Likes

Thats a crazy ass story hahahah

2 Likes

cant wait to follow you thru ur grow> I hope it to be amazing Good luck and be safe

1 Like

Im almost done with the walls. Its freaking 100 degrees here and I am sweating my ass off inside this big ass insulated building. Hahahaha I cant wait to get to the a/c part of this build. Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Like being in a jacket inside lol.
I ride in full leathers and helmet everyday in 100+ heat and it feels just like you do right now in that oven. Most people are whiners and have no idea whats its like to be so poor you cant afford a/c. We grew up with nothing. We had Homemade food, homemade clothes. No A/C! no color 12" black and white tv. Had to share beds with brothers. Never got soda, never got go to any stores. I starved a lot because if i didnt like whats for dinner i got none…you acted up you got the stick! I started working at 8 yrs old doin a paper route. If you needed it you built it or made something that did what you needed. You had to invent, jimmy rig and fabricate from what we had. I learned a lot of skills from real men who did real trades. And i believe @bullfrog420 you are of the same cloth just a different generation. But you are a hard working and skilled veteran of many types of service and trades. This is what i take away everytime i talk with you. I thankyou for your service to the country and your continued knowledge support to all here. :+1:

7 Likes

hey if you need any of these hit me up. osram leds

6 Likes

Ah goals. To be like you guys. Looks like its going to be phenomenal!

@PreyBird1 hahaha yeah I remember my dad working at the factory and my parents trying to stock up on any canned food they could find because everyone was going on strike. If we needed something you built it, rigged the shit out of it, or said screw it and beat it with a bfh! Hahahaha If I remember a Conversation we had before you should only be a couple years difference in age hahaha i turn 46 next month. Your rite tho, the way we were raised is way different then what i see today. Hahaha well, not my poor kids…its sunny and warm, get out of my house and go play. See you at dinner. Water is in the garden hose. Hahahahaha last week i asked my 15 yr old what he was trying to build,he was using my 550 chord and a bunch of big bamboo poles he cut down trying to make a catapult hahahaha im weird tho, it got me excited and now we are design one to shoot the carp we shoot At the lake, fifty feet into the field for the hogs to eat. Hahaha

5 Likes

Lol nice we used to build the surgical tubing giant water balloon launchers. Well we launched everything beside water balloons. 2 long loops of surgical tubing and a levis jeans pocket as a the ammo holder pouch.

50’ lol thats some funny shit. My cousing showed me how to catch the field mice and we would tape them to the BIG bottle rockets :rocket: lol. Ewww

These set of pics are DAY 23 of Flowering. 1 while lights are on. The other pics are using my blue lens grow glasses over the camera lens to block the hps light. Im not a pro picture guy so try not to judge me too harshly. Hahaha

These other 2 pics are just to let you get a glance at how the rest of the room is doing.

7 Likes

DAY 30 of Flowering. I had a little yellowing happen last week. Im sure some of you noticed that in the last set of pictures. Well, a drunk guy in a truck ran off the road And flipped like 6 times. He rolled rite thru the hemp plants I planted. I lost several rows. Completely ripped out and smashed. The guy gets out of his truck and walks to the road and just leaves. He did come back and with his boss, a hemp farmer down the street. So Ive been dealing with that stuff and slacked a little on my indoor personal stuff. I did a ph 6.0 water flush for a week straight. When your garden is super charged the mix in your reZ is super important. They need the nutrients to help them sustain the speed of growth they are at. Anyway,the kicker,the drunk guy crashed at 0420 in the morning while driving all the harvesting tools to the hemp farm down the road. Hahaha when I saw the time of crash on my security cam I couldn’t stop laughing, well,until I saw my plants destroyed. Grrrr

Heres a pic of the rest of the room so you can see their progress too.

I had to add at least 1 pic of the farmer using his tractor to get the truck out of my yard. When he stuck the forks in and went to lift it the cab popped back up. Hahaha it was almost flat. Also, I will show pics of what all he tore up in my field later. Those are on my wifes cell. Crazy…the guy had no injuries. Wow. Hahaha i lost a couple rows of plants. Over 60 ladies gone. RIP may those little hemp bastards rest in peace. Hahaha

9 Likes

Holy shit man you always have crazier stories than me. Lol i love it. Man i wish i had a grow room that big wow!

2 Likes

The room is only 8’ x 7’ x 7’. I have a 4’x8’ grow tray in there with 2 1000hps sun system lights above it. The plant I am playing with the light cycle on and that white I am documenting on here where so dang nice and Big looking I had to squeeze them in there some how. So I got a Couple of those little Furniture Dolly things that are like little shelves on wheels so I can wheel them around if needed (harbor freight $3.00, lowes plant movers $10.) and I set them both on the floor and threw up another 1000hps over it. There are 3 lights rocking now with an 18k btu a/c in it. Hahaha I will be going back to 2 lights after harvest.

4 Likes

Updated picture time!!! Hahaha These are now at Day 39 in flower. Things are going well still. Had a few leaves get a little discoloration here and there, but nothing abnormal. Over all she is looking good. Colas are forming nicely. Again, the pics where taken with me holding my blue lens glasses in front of my cell camera to block that Hps light and to get a picture since the lights are on. I try to stay out of the room during the night time cycle. I never said before, but these plants are in 3 gallon pots using Rockwool for the medium. I used Grodan chuncks for a couple inches at the bottom. Then filled the pot up with the grodan mini-cubes.

Here is the rest of the room again.

9 Likes

Day 46!!! She is getting there! A little bit of yellowing, but nothing for me to worry about when rocking into the flush cycle the way I am. I do a watered down diluted mix with low ppm as I then roll into flushing. Again, pics where taken holding my blue lens grow room sunglasses over my cell camera lens.

Here is the rest of the room as usual!!!

13 Likes

@bullfrog420, very nice!

2 Likes