Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Jtobidon 2nd Grow

11/11/ 2020 Update: Growing two plants in one fabric pot, these are clones from my previous plant#1

Also have three fem. OG Kush, Gelato, Blueberry Kush in GroBucket Testing Self-watering system.

Jtobidon 1st Grow Journal

4 Likes

12/3/2020 UPDATE:

currently in veg tent: OG Kush, Gelato, Blueberry Kush in GroBucket Testing Self-watering system. 3 Sour Diesel and couple of previous clones

Flower Tent: On to Week 3

4 Likes

oG kush is one of my all time favs… Honestly it is hard to say which is an ultimate fav… I love all strains equally.

4 Likes

I was wondering where you were.

1 Like

@slym3r still around man haha…just been busy building my boys their lego/car play table haha… fun project over Thanksgiving weekend but took me longer to complete LOL

5 Likes

@jtobidon, awesome grow man. But from a quick look at your plants and its leaves, I can say something is wrong. Have a look at your environment, soil, water pH, air flow. Something is not quite right with the leaves, if you look at them from the picture, they are all twisting and curling, basically stressing. It might be something simple you need to change and you will see faster growth and bigger buds in no time. Good growing.

2 Likes

@chrisj thank you for the heads up…I will definitely be spending sometime with these plants this weekend haha. I was wondering if anyone would be able to explain between HLG 100 V2 3000K vs HLG 100 V2 4000K for using in my veg tent? I previously retro fit some T5 onto a wire rack but recently purchased these two and deciding which one will be better use? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

12/28/2020: Harvested my second grow, drying & curing next.

Will be harvesting these in a few days

3rd Round grow: GroBucket Testing Self-watering system

2 Likes

January 12, 2021 UPDATE:

OG KUSH

BLUEBERRY KUSH

clean up my girls, trained & clipped new clones

TRIMMING NIGHT TONIGHT!! LOL

1 Like