Just a idea let's see how it works out ;)

I have a idea let’s see if it works out :wink: I’d like to start a thread to help ppl pick out their strains and phenos !! I find I know what I like and most do as well but not all smokers think alike :slight_smile:
So I’m thinking without breaking any laws I’d like to send some samples to some Canadian hippies. It will be done blindly so ppl don’t pre judge the cuts baised on my opinion :wink: I’m curious if we will all pick the same cuts and if we all experience the same type of effects (I expect drastically different effects at least In Discription ) so I plan to attach a # only to each sample . Also we will learn a bit of each other’s smoking experience and what they call :fire::fire::fire:! I’d love to see what our brothers in the usa west think but that nasty border thing you know…
But I would love to follow as our southern brothers pick their phenos the same way :wink:

3 Likes

I am more than willing to help you with that project! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yours will be there wed or Thursday possibly Friday I need to make some pho/bho I throw in there. It will be great stuff but not legendary (I’ll toss in a tad of the og Munson shatter to show u 90% of the way to legendary haha;) I don’t have much to work with and it will be my holiday smoke

3 Likes

And I honestly expect your harshest reviews :wink: let me have it no lube needed!!

4 Likes

I’ll even put some sand in the lube! You’ll feel it… :rofl:

4 Likes

Agraget plus makes extra coarse particulate works great to keep traction on painted stairs, should do the trick :wink:

5 Likes

I say we put it in all lubes so we know for sure what’s going on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yep. I’m in for this. :wink::+1::v:

3 Likes

You’re in for the “lube” part? :smiling_imp:
Or for the “smokethon” part? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Let your freak flag fly we love it :wink:

3 Likes

What did i just walk in on …

5 Likes

Hahaha :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Now. Now.there young man. :joy::joy::joy:
I see we have a candidate for uncle pervy.
:wink::v:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On second thought, I’m moving to Canada, it’s a hop, skip and a jump from my house

EDIT: I forgot to add some smiles, in case people take the above seriously, I am a humour person 100% and it does get me in trouble :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Haha wish u were closer too brother :wink: Piper sounds like a sophisticated Dennis Leary in my head ! Haha u should come up for a visit when things chill out and I’ll make u up some lobster chowder :wink: or some killer Chinese everyone loves one or both haha

6 Likes