Just Getting Started

What’s up everyone? I’m new to the forum and to growing. I’ve grown one plant and harvested it (still curing), killed one on accident I think from too much watering, and have two seedings going now. I don’t know much and always have questions. I have learned from the site and hope to keep learning. Wish me luck.

7 Likes

Welcome @jlstrader no luck needed there are great growers on here that will gladly help.

2 Likes

Welcome to the GN Family @jlstrader.
Hopeyou learn as much as we do here.
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I would like to know the best way to get seeds, prefer auto seeds for now.

Trusty Seed Banks or Good Friends

3 Likes

Where would I find one of those trusty seed banks.

@kapouic @deusoboy420 @hoppiefrog @Ladithief @Tygrow78 @CoyoteCody @mothergoose @digbydevil @oldguy @docee @PreyBird1
Maybe one of these guys can help with good seed banks…

3 Likes

Welcome to GN @jlstrader. There’s already a few threads about that. Here’s one of them :

If you want more, just use the search function and you’ll find plenty more! :nerd_face:

Happy growing!

3 Likes

Are you in the u.s. and are you looking for fems or regs

1 Like

I can hook you up with the place i buy my autos CHEAP they are only regs he has some fems but only a high cbd strains there are usually testers and f1s but you can look through my journal ive grown out 30-40 females i get about 60-65% on average and they have ALL been fire bud

2 Likes

Just finished up some a1 autos from him

10 Likes

Some very nice sized autos indeed. Ive grown 1 auto fem and it was a dissatisfying. A stringy trainwreck. Hate to say any plant was bad but this thing was straight up shitty.

2 Likes

I’ve never had the pleasure of growing Auto’s.

3 Likes

Neptune seed bank and seeds here now. Both of these I have used with no issues.

3 Likes

Welcome @jlstrader. The 2 seed banks I’ve used now is ILGM, but there a little expensive, and True North Seed Bank. I haven’t had any problem getting my seeds delivered from either one. I even killed all 10 of my seeds being dumb and not paying attention to what I was doing, and ILGM reshipped me another package of 10 seeds. True North has an excellent selection of autos, regs, and fem seeds.

4 Likes

Now I see what they look like, :slight_smile: I have one going at the moment :wink:

Smoking some bride cake right this second :wink:

3 Likes

Nice i cant wait to smoke my hash passion.

2 Likes

wow very nice
https://twitter.com/SixtyTrees

Hey welcome to the forum! This is a great place to come to learn. Read read and read some more and ask questions. Everyone here is great and always willing to help. Growerschoice is a good reputable seed bank. They are in Sacramento Ca. I personally haven’t been impressed by autos either. They have always come out fluffy tops and garbage bottoms. I didn’t even want to use it for hash so it was my give away weed to buddies lol

3 Likes

This is the second time ive run this specific auto strain buds dont get crazy big but are some top notch smoke its got a taste and smell that brings me back to highschool and its STICKY af haha

2 Likes