Just Starting

I’m looking to buy seeds and I’m not sure where to go. I looked into True North Seed Bank, but when I went to pay they added a couple hundred dollars to the total. I think because they are in Canada, but does anyone have an recommendations?

4 Likes

Inviting @cannabisbuyer to help out @teralm. Also, check out this thread… Trustworthy Seed Shops

2 Likes

Thank you. I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! To search for all content on the forum and see what other members have posted, use our search tool at the top right of your navigation bar. You will find topics on any keyword you type in.

Happy growing!

2 Likes

Here’s an article we did this year you may find useful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And another since I see you’re not crazy about True North

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I think I’m going to try True North. It just takes forever to get them on the phone to answer questions. But the selection is great. And seems to be trusted, so I’m going to go with it,

2 Likes

I have been using @sensibleseeds. No complaints. Stellar customer service. Great payment options. Excellent shipping.

1 Like

Thanks very much for your kind words :slightly_smiling_face:!

2 Likes

I have bought from several sights.

I am really impressed with MSNL and the dank team. Good luck new beans are exciting.

Trading is always fun too.

3 Likes

@Kareenabis420 thank you. We are happy to help in anyway we can. @teralm. What exactly are you looking for? you can additionally email me at angella@hempbuyer.com

1 Like

A special promo for you!
If you buy any strain from our Sensible Seeds Premium range, we will TRIPLE YOUR SEEDS!!! plus 5% discount. The promotion will stach with our spend promotion to boost your free seeds even more!!!
All you have to do is use promo code TRIPLE-SEEDS while placing your order!

Click on below link;

https://www.sensibleseeds.com/sensible-seeds-premium-selection/

3 Likes

Hi,
Please check out our range https://www.sensibleseeds.com/

Access to 5000 plus strains covering all your requirements - THC, CBD, Autoflower, Hemp ( Farm Bill compliant ), Landrace etc.

Discounted pricing on bulk orders to any destination .

If interested in the above I will send over info of our Genetics range and discounted pricing and how we can help you with Export / Import forms, Phyto Sanitary Certification and Seed Analysis Reports where needed.
Thanks

1 Like

seedsman.com for selection and promos and freebies are awesome but shipping time sucks in northeast us but again with what I got and what I paid 10/10 also i use popsseedshop.com SUPER cheap but VERY stable genetics on every strain i or a few local farmers have run from them he Always gives freebies as well super Fast shipping and product is 10/10 fresh fast germinating strains the autos I ran from him are beautiful this year. So far those 2 are the only I can recommend and know youl be happy 100% and also swapping with ppl on here can/will help you find some amazing strains just do some research and know what your looking for and GOOD LUCK!!

Dang it! I just recieved a huge order and won’t be needing seeds for quite a while!

Y’all better get in on that!

2 Likes