Just talked with leo stone! This may be the most pride I have ever felt! Sponsorship run #1!

@hoppiefrog, good things happen to good growers, or something like that. Well done bud and look forward to seeing them weeds.

9 Likes

Congrats @hoppiefrog good to hear :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Congrats @hoppiefrog well deserved. Keep up the awesome work brother. It’s people like yourself that inspire others to do great things!

8 Likes

No one deserves it more. Sponsorship mentorship the sky is the limit.

Kudos and Congratulations!

7 Likes

Tks again everyone!! Shoot for the sky you never know what you can achieve!!

8 Likes

Congrats! We will be able to say we knew him way back!

6 Likes

Hello again I’ve got some great news that I can’t tell anyone around here yet. But I gotta tell someone.
I just got back from a meeting and was offered a job at a 5000sqft new Grow! Possibly 10,000 ft. Room for 2nd level. Plus 5 acres outside grow! I’m so excited I will mot sleep till we hours. The property owners are good friends he worked with my hubby for the last 30 years. They have a grower from Colorado. They have meetings tomorrow and will call me if grower wants to meet me Then or wait till next meet. I’m beside myself as that was the last thing I expected today.
Sorry @hoppiefrog not trying to hijack your good news. I just had to share!

11 Likes

No no that great any thread I have is welcome to all to share and hang out alike!! That’s great!! I will be looking forward to chatting when u get started, be great if I can pick ur brains from time to time, 9500 sq is the size I’m looking at;)

9 Likes

Btw srry if I ever referred to you as “man” lol I got to stop assuming lol🤣

7 Likes

Hey man np. Lol I’m used it. I grew up with 3 older brothers, had 3 boys and now 3 grandsons! I talk with men all the time used to the lingo. Lol cool

8 Likes

I’m just a home grower and was hopping for a grunt job at a grow. I really don’t have the knowledge to be considered a pro grower. But in a few years working and learning ill have a good start. This just came outta blue.

7 Likes

You will learn fast trust me most I know I learned in a CPL summers at a greenhouse and farm , it was small but very organized and skilled.hands on is the way to go;)

8 Likes

I will try to be the best. Lots of research and praying it works out!

7 Likes

You should meet @devjyarn the guy is smart ,super nice , honest, accurate and professionally helpful. He probably can help you best for your new position :wink:. I will definitely be following along!!

8 Likes

Congratulations!!!

6 Likes

Thank you all. It will be slow going at first but I’m thankful that I will know everything about the ins and outs of building a grow. We have building and land. Lots of legal stuff going on now. Its so exciting! When I can “talk” about it here my heart beats so fast. I think I need an Indica about now! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Don’t ever loose that feeling! This is the opportunity time for us who have had to hide for so long, we are turning something that used to be unacceptable into a asset! Verry cool :wink:

8 Likes

It’s all I can think about… I’m at work trying to get shit done but all I can think about is my plants or learning something new… Fuuuuuck I wish it were just filling out an application with an interview here I’d kill it but then again for guys like me I can’t afford to start over I make 75k a year with what I do with construction but I fuckin hate it now and it’s still not enough to survive in California… I seriously just want to grow for the rest of my life and provide for my family

9 Likes

You are not alone my friend!

6 Likes

SOLID!!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes