Kaboom - Kannabia daily grow log

Yeah, It is in Azerbaijan. Azerbaijani folk like to smoke weed. Fun fact, they do smuggle smack here in Tbilisi :smiley:

2 Likes

I totally understand but its critical, because other platforms are censorshoring the truth and we are living in these times right now. Its not like am randomly attacking anyone. Am just speaking my truth. But i understand.

2 Likes

Yeah we csn talk about this stuff and smuggling and drug taking :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hey i have no filter i say shit i shouldn’t in real life lol. You and i would get in some trouble if we hung out together lol. Dont get me started man on this world lol :man_facepalming::rofl:

4 Likes

We would bro but not fighting with ourselves but the others. Sometimes things and certain people stick out like a saw thumb :+1:
P.s i dont tag peeps. My diaries are an openminded log.

3 Likes

How bad is it over there? Its getting worse here.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Intresting film, will download it and watch later.

1 Like

shes adorable :heart_eyes: 7 weeks old.

4 Likes

Oh yeah i got it. lol ,What, no clue when it comes to all the different lights and spectrums @TechDCo
I should have you build my next grow room.
You have all the knowledge i lack .

2 Likes

Far from it bro, am still learning lol i have zero experience in building a big grow room

1 Like

You have Heart, and I trust that @TechDCo

2 Likes

Ive only figured out the best light spectrum for veg and flower in my garden. Opinions have been expressed and experiments have been done with Og Reek’n and she had a virus as well. Am hoping Kaboom will blow my Light Spectrum up…no pun intended :laughing:
Its just Efficiency of the diodes that are used and distance with clean air in and clean air out. Keep temps and humidity the same but thats a another debate. The virus came from the seed as @Slym3r pointed it out to me.

3 Likes

We all have a heart and want the same things in life like freedom; of knowledge :sparkles: sometimes its hard when they drive a wedge between the two @greyalien44

3 Likes

Red - Red Pure Auto CBD 30:1
Blue - Critical Auto 2.0

Green - Peyote Wi-Fi 2:1
White - Pineapple Haze Auto
Time to plant :potted_plant:

3 Likes

Kaboom - Kannabia

4 Likes

looks like the right is stretching!

5 Likes

I know what mean.
And i see how hard you work on all your projects.
Thanks for being a Grow brother.
The very best to you. @TechDCo

4 Likes

Thanks brother appreciate it but I’m just lost in my own world sometimes it may seems in my garden.
I have just smoked a bong of Og Reek’n. Haven’t smoked in 6 weeks or 7weeks.
Im feeling pretty mellow and is forcing me to get some shut eye. Weed wants me to rest first and heal, if she could talk :lips:

5 Likes