Katmwall first grow!

Hi Kat… sorry lucky isn’t doing to well. Have you been feeding nutes from the beginning or did you just start?
From what I understand, and please anyone correct me if I’m wrong, If the lights are on 24 hours any notes you give will remain in the plant. If you have lights set to go off then notes will drain from plant into the roots. If your lights have been on 24/7 you may want to flush it with spring water no notes. Collect the runoff and check ph. Just a thought.

1 Like

whatever you are doing now it seems to be working. no more droopy leaves right? and compost tea? i need to look into that never heard of it.

2 Likes

I fed nutes the past couple weeks. Lights are now on 12:12. Last time I watered I did a pure flush with distilled water. Didn’t check the runoff pH though. Will do it this next time!

Yeah it’s new to me too! I was told it would help with all the nutrient deficiencies, so I figured why not try it?

1 Like

Yea I’m noticing these plants really enjoy flush day. Maybe because I give them more when it’s plain water than nutes. That compost tea does look interesting I might have to try that too if I can get into It as a project

3 Likes

Lucky is doing pretty well. Currently I’m flushing a bit with regular water before I start using the new nutrients @FarmerK graciously sent me. We are now 10 days into the 12:12 schedule and man is she stretching. I’m almost concerned I won’t have enough space for her to fully grow. Here are pics of her today!

I’m working on trying to get stuff to make compost tea with the new nutrients. Im hoping it arrives soon. I might also try a foliar spray. Any recommendations on what to do or not to do when foliar spraying? Thanks guys!

6 Likes

She looks great @katmwall. She’s come a long way since the beginning, and really came around. I’m getting excited to see those buds start forming! :call_me_hand:
:v:

4 Likes

Key to Life Garden ftw!
We like to spray by late morning when the leaf stomata under the leaves are open the most.
Can potentially increase 200% more uptake than at the roots if timed right.
Biofilm is what I’m talking about from compost tea!
Kyle M

3 Likes

@FarmerK mainly folier feeds also. Hes a good guy

2 Likes

Glad luckys doing better. Every strain is different in what it wants in nutrients. Amazing plants. Now you can see that and you are learning to grow. Sorry i haven’t been here to help im just busted up bad

2 Likes

It’s okay @PreyBird1! You just worry about healing yourself up for now. :heart: Lucky seems to be doing pretty okay for now. :grin:

3 Likes

I just want to take a second to thank @FarmerK for all the samples he sent me from Key To Life nutrients!! As a new grower it’s really hard to know where to start with nutes and what to do once you’ve gotten them but he’s been amazing. Such a big help. He not only sent me the nutrients but is personally coaching me on how to use them to best help lucky!!! What an amazing guy!! Thank you @FarmerK!!! I just wanted everyone to know all the stuff he’s doing to help me out behind the scenes since we don’t post about it on here. :grin: so blessed to have such amazing new friends who all want to see me succeed. I love this forum. I love all y’all. Thank you for welcoming me and helping me learn. It has meant so much. (And this goes for anyone who’s helped me so far… @hoppiefrog @PreyBird1 @Slym3r @Tygrow78 @oso and anyone else I may have forgotten to tag) you guys continue to be the best and an inspiration!

7 Likes

Nice @FarmerK is awesome :ok_hand:. I knew he would help you.

3 Likes

Gosh i want one of those stickers… I fucking love stickers :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Stickers!! Me too :joy: need to cover my buckets. happy to see your progress @katmwall your grow is turning out amazing. I’m right behind you so we’ve been learning together. We will be the ones helping out newcomers in the future hopefully

5 Likes

Ima buy a framed poster with nothing on it… And do. Sticker colage! :joy:

5 Likes

oh man, this s$$$ just got real.

4 Likes

Nice i have tons of stickers also. I keep on doors and cuppbords so that when you open them the stickers are displayed and when closed it looks tidy

4 Likes

That was really nice of you @FarmerK! Glad we could help and welcome you @katmwall. Everyone has had the chance to learn alot following your grow journal. That’s what makes grow journals so amazing is the amount of info in them for everyone to learn from. Keep it up my friend, we’re all following.
:v:

5 Likes

i wanted stickers too lol

5 Likes