Katmwall first grow!

Nice work kat :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Grats on the beautiful harvest! Looks tasty :wink:

4 Likes

Kat you did such a great job! I’m eager to see how much weight you get out of it… Great job!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest!

1 Like

I’m dry trimming… AHHH!!! So, I’ve started dry trimming my bud from the first harvest and
OH MY GOD… now I see why Chris said to get a trim bag. It’s taking FOREVER. Plus, I only have like 5 branches. I’m determined to finish this batch but might wait to cut lucky down until I have a trim bag because this is a super long and tedious process. image image image I’m not done trimming yet. Will update you all with nice pics when I’m done.

9 Likes

Looks great @katmwall! It’s an amazing feeling to trim your first buds. You killed it! :+1::+1:
:v:

5 Likes

Yes your first harvest. Take pics for memories or dont. Great job…now we gotcha addicted to growing :+1:

4 Likes

That you did. Haha. Grower for life now!!

Here is my finished product. 0.93 oz of dried lucky haze. Now to cure it!

8 Likes

It has been put into a jar. It’s not a mason jar so I hope it doesn’t mess things up. It was the only jar I could find where my hand could fit in the opening.

I don’t know whether to add the humidity pack now or wait to add it. The video I watched said wait a bit to add it because it might change the taste and smoke of the weed if you put it in right away because it messes with the sweating process. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I have 62% two way humidity packs waiting but haven’t added one to the jar yet.

4 Likes

Yeah put it in now

2 Likes

Looks great @katmwall Nice yield on that 1st round!
Sure you can drop a humidity pack in now. Don’t forget to burp it daily for these next couple weeks then you don’t need to burp as often.
That glass jar will work fine.
From my past mistakes, make sure the jars are not recycled from foods, or have any residue in them that can effect the terpenes and flavors.
I’m down for trying #vendor-connect:grove-bags

1 Like

So I added a humidity pack! I just stick it in there right? I don’t need to activate it somehow or something? Here’s my first harvest ever!!

6 Likes

What an amazing journey to follow from start to finish!!! Beautiful harvest and even better gardening multiple green thumbs up.

5 Likes

Well the jar I got doesn’t have a tight enough seal so I’m getting mason jars. The humidity pack thingy already needs to be replaced. Disappointed but I should have known better before I bought the jar.

1 Like

Nah your good just drop in and done you don’t even need to burp it

2 Likes
2 Likes

These are the integra packs there a little different. One is salt based? I like monitoring cards. But they both work the same really.

1 Like

It is still doing it. It keeps changing all the indicators to blue when I add them to the jar, even though it’s a mason jar with a tight seal. Maybe something is wrong with the indicators? Anyone else have a similar problem?

2 Likes

Put 2 in a jar. 2 moisture packs and 2 monitors. See if it does anything. They should normalize

2 Likes

I spent 8 hours trimming today… With some snack breaks… :joy: Smoking joints, listening to music watching Netflix on mute… Anybody else do that? :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes