Katmwall first grow!

I say that $300 yikes!

1 Like

Looking better. What have you been feeding lucky?

2 Likes

That plant looks HAPPY!

2 Likes

I have been giving lucky a very diluted amount of Flora Nova Grow. But I will be switching to flora nova bloom soon as it’s starting to preflower. I also got some CalMag to supplement its feeding but I haven’t used it yet. :relaxed: Lucky is on the road to recovery.

1 Like

I’m getting ready to buy all the things I will need for harvest and curing. Does anyone have any strong recommendations for certain products? I’ll need a trim bin, dehumidifier, trimming scissors, a drying rack, maybe a bubbler to make hash! I got some recommendations but I would love to hear a few more before I make my purchases! It never hurts to have more than one endorsement for a product.

1 Like

Love the grey handle micro tip fiskars!! If ur lucky enough to find the titanium grey handle micro tips they will last u a lifetime!

3 Likes

So lucky seems to be doing really well under her new light!! Temperature in the tent the remains at 75 degrees or so. I have my oscillating fan pointing up (since it can’t point directly at my plant) which I think is keeping the temp down.

I watered her today for the first time with CalMag. I gave her 2ml of CalMag, 2.5mL of flora nova grow and 2.5mL of flora nova bloom today. Ppm was around 600, pH was 6.3.

Lucky has all these new teeny tiny baby leaves and it’s only been 2 days since i switched the lights! What a difference it’s made!! Here are pics of lucky today!

5 Likes

Hey @katmwall you should try superthrive it helped with my droopy leaves problem. But be real careful with it it’s super potent. 5-10 drops a Gallon of water I use.

1 Like

@oso do you use other nutrients as well or just that one?

Lucky is thriving under the new light. It has so many new leaves I’m really excited. I have added a pallet under the plant so it’s not on the cold concrete floor. Still need to clean up my cords and mount the power strip to the ceiling but so far my dad hasn’t been up to it. (He’s helping me put it all together). I think lucky really likes the CalMag, FloraNova grow and FloraNova bloom. Here’s pictures from today to see how it’s doing!

I’m starting to wonder if it’s not an autoflower because she’s 6 1/2 weeks old and still hasn’t started flowering. If she’s not an autoflower I won’t be mad, lol. I’ll just let her get huge before I switch the light cycle. Lights are still currently on 24:0. I did move the light up a bit since there is so much new growth on Lucky. I didn’t want any of the new leaves to get burned by the LEDs.

4 Likes

Lucky has a lot of new growth! That is a very happy plant, Katmwall.

1 Like

I use dakine420 nutrients, trinity and superthrive currently.

1 Like

Gave lucky another quart of water today. It’s very limp. I’m wondering if it’s under watered now. I’m also dealing with some nutrient deficiencies. I think there’s a potassium deficiency because the leaves look burned on the edges towards the bottom of the plant. Some of those leaves are also turning yellow. I’m wondering if flipping the lights to 20:4 will help. I might just flip it to 12/12 to see what happens and what I can get out of it and then I start fresh with a new grow next time. I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. For now it was watered and I’m giving it a rest with the light. We will see what happens. Oh and I took a loop and looked for spider mites because someone suggested it might be a pest. Couldn’t find any. So it’s not droopy because of pests. We can rule that one out.

Did you try superthrive yet? It’s cheap u can get at Home Depot I believe. Add it with all the nutes you feed lucky. Keep lights on 18/6 if thats what you have it on. Does the leaves ever stick back up after feeding?

The new ones do but the older fan leaves won’t perk back up for the life of me. I’ll go to Home Depot tomorrow and try superthrive. It isn’t overwatered I don’t think. It was super dry today when I gave it the quart of water. I’ll check tomorrow to see if the leaves perk up again after watering.

I would say defoliate but idk about autos

1 Like

I think it’s been determined it’s not actually an auto. It’s preflowering but at 7 weeks it should be actually flowering if it was an auto. So I might do some defoliation tomorrow too.

Yea just the lower big fans that’s droopy and looks like they are not helping. I would make sure it’s a feed day too so not too much stress.

1 Like

Just fed today so I bet it will be fine if I trim just a couple tomorrow. You think it will be ok or should I do it tonight?

How often you feed?