Kev Grows Tomatoes

Not to worry, whenever you get to it and Thanks !!

1 Like

What I use I swear by it wouldn’t go a round without it :v:t2:

2 Likes

Hey Kev wb! Ty for the tag!
:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Wow man…super clean👍. My room was like that once…for about a day! LoL super strong vibes off this grow. Go get em Dr. Dank!!!

4 Likes

I love your big grow space! I can’t use mine right now. Mine still looks like this.

2 Likes

Jealous of your “sensi Star” I haven’t been able to get mine to pop!

Following to see how yours goes!

3 Likes

Really nice setup definitely following along kev

1 Like

I’ve put them in my heat tray. Hopefully something will come of them. They are old, pre '90’s. But good ones!

4 Likes

Howdy Bobbie… haven’t seen ya in a bit, Hope all is well. I’m gonna try another outdoor season but I hate growing outside down here. It’s just a gigantic humidity dome. LoL

1 Like

Hell yes Kev! So they were 2 different strains?
Man you got it Growing on✊

2 Likes

Now you got me pumped!
Hell man, the more the better.
The grow the better!!

2 Likes

Pretty maters!

3 Likes

I had to dehelmet 2 of my last DS autos, on one the bag was not letting loose and I had the double razor operation going on. It was a little sketchy for several minutes but I didn’t cut her in half…lol which i have practice doing. LoL

2 Likes

Well I look at it this way…chances are she’s going to die if it don’t come off within a couple days breaking ground. So what the hell right …gotta resort to drastic measures after day 3 or 4 atleast. Worse case is she was gonna go anywho ya know. It’s that waiting for 4 days that kills me. I get antsy and gotta remove it by day 2 ya know. LoL

4 Likes

And you were like 100% germ on the grapes for your buddy. That was a lot I saw you starting…and it’s only the 2 of the same strain doing this. Pretty impressive, so when are you giving buddy his plants? I’m guessing after next up pot?

1 Like

very interesting will be looking forward to following ur grow. Good luck and be safe

1 Like

Dude that’s the coolest thing since sliced bread!

1 Like

Heck yeah. I’ve debated how to get my taller clones working. You answered that today!

1 Like

Did u think he was talking about u? :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks good by the way kev :v:t2:
Oh, did u ever track that to see if it’s Tuesday still? Curious

1 Like