King kong x Slapz

Ok here is the very first Test run of my new F1
King kong x slapz no name yet as its in testing. These were all done soil sewn seeds. No sprouting or soaking. And they sprouted in 36hrs. I started them in staggard times so some are more developed.
Father King kong = ed rosenthals super bud x chronic 1990

Mother Slapz = Greasemonkey x Runtz.

14 Likes

Im super excited about this. Ill be following along.

8 Likes

Im sending some of these to ultrapuff also so watch for his run also.

11 Likes

Yeah ive been following his stuff. Hes helped me with a few things and always had kind words. Love his pheno of that slapz he has. Purples up jicely

8 Likes

Looking good, F1 vigor, cheers.

6 Likes

There on the right of the tray.

11 Likes

One thing i need to study up on is the F1/F2 structure of plants over here we just grow for smoking but am very interested in the breeding side of genetics so need to do some homework on it i think

6 Likes

Time to transplant!

9 Likes

Transplanted all the King kong x Slapz seedlings.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 nice work brother

6 Likes

Here are 4 of these nice looking plants so far!
Hope its a good F1! It has good genetics behind it so it should be very very nice!

10 Likes

Love how short they are! That v3g light you got kicks ass

5 Likes

Theres only one left for $88
@cloudkandy

This light is stupid awesome. I have a few…cheap but it works. I hate to say it but i like this thing a bunch cheap and has lots of blue

5 Likes

I’ve picked one up brother. Needed another. Take a peek over at my thread think youll be happy to see what you see. Pretty neat!

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 looking healthy and good colour in them those lights do look awesome

4 Likes

These are looking pretty awesome some fatty leaves! One was a little dry and droopy but i watered her.

9 Likes

Look awesome and healthy little beasts, How old?

6 Likes

Definitely some fat leaves on those @PreyBird1 and healthy as looking

5 Likes

The DEEP DARK GREEN of All the Genetics Ive seen you post These ARE SOOOOO GORGEOUS BRO!!! days AWAY FROM BEING ABLE TO POP BEANS MANNNN !!

6 Likes

This king kong x slapz is looking beefy and really robust growth with a huge stem!

8 Likes