Ladi's 2019 outdoor (no till Living Soil) and psychedelics

It definitely sounds like something I’d like to try. I know who to ask if I have any questions now. Thanks!

3 Likes

I can send you my soil recipe and water/teas schedule when ever you are wanting it…

8 Likes

Hi There.
I’m a outdoor grower from South Africa, I grow in my own DIY air buckets.
With my Living soil, I just add Molasses and Cal/Mag or Epsom salts.
I also mix my own soil.
Can you please explain your Coconut Water day ?

5 Likes

Can I also have a look at your soil mix please?

5 Likes

Hes on a road trip to a convention. He may take a bit to answer

4 Likes

Here you Go

5 Likes

Tks man :wink:

4 Likes

My materials are ordered will be mixing this week i hope

5 Likes

Thanks for the info Hoppie

4 Likes

If it works as good for you as it did for @Ladithief and @Packee, you are going to be trimming for ages… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

No Mycorrhizal Fungi ?

4 Likes

Thats a recepie i got off @Ladithief:wink: but its pretty standard mix for living soil im told. Main thing dont skimp on the vompost and try to diversify the compost as much as possible

5 Likes

U can add micor if u like its hard to screw up with inoculants

4 Likes

Nitrogen fixing bacteria for the clover is a great addition im told as well

2 Likes

It makes a cool looking royal purple fungus

2 Likes

I use very good Potting soil as my base soil. But I also add (Brick) Peat in the mix. A very good compost is a MUST. I also add to the mix Perlite, Vermiculite and Bone Meal. Don’t forget Mycorrhizal Fungi and earthworms or castings.

4 Likes

i don’t have any details. I was just passing the info that @Ladithief had posted. So you can have an answer faster…

5 Likes

I understand and appreciate your responses. Thanks very much

4 Likes

It’s my way of giving back. I am not much of a grower yet but I like to learn :nerd_face: and help when and how I can!
No thanks needed!

5 Likes

The mychorraize in that mix comes from the untoasted malted barley… the soil is a building block like a friendship cake… it buikds and improves as it ages…I use white clover as my nitrogen locker and I don’t alter the schedule one bit… I don’t even remove the fish in the teas in flower… my plants had great buds… as good as any I changed the nutrients and the nitrogen in when using nutes…

5 Likes