Ladi's 2019 outdoor (no till Living Soil) and psychedelics

Haha. Glad it was decent. Excited for my trip

Packee

7 Likes

Do it here I don’t care this is a journal not a tutorial… I just want to be in control of what drops on my thread…lol… not daily ramblings… I dropped the LSD convo here so if you have an LSD myth drop it unless it really has to be PM’d…lol… then I am @Packee into the PM also…lol…

8 Likes

So I have seen interesting us documents theorizing most of the modern LSD is created by the aprentis to sandoses main LSD chemist .it tests 100% correct but has broken some rules thought to be LSD s timing it comes on a bit slow but STS up to 16 hrs LSD should only last 6-8 hrs. Conclusion this is likely a new age version for the better . This is puzzling if you know much about metabolites it should be verry close to the same as old school LSD but is way off that way.there is a minor adjustment to the molicule so small should not make a difference but it sure does. It seems the aprentis has far surpassed the teacher. And likely most of the west coast stuff comes from the one guy.(if it is legendary it’s likely his stuff) it’s around as a crystalline powder as well;)

6 Likes

Alexander schulgen would be puzzled!! In my books he was the Einstein of chemistry;)

5 Likes

Yeah there are many ways it’s made and the old school ergot variety lasted easily 12 to 14 hours… I love micro dot hate blotter until this dose… his was nice clean and effective… Next DMT…lol…
I used to snort micro dot high in 10 min and down in 4 guaranteed…lol… I have peyote too… it’s a nice high… I am down to about 2g though and may need to get more…lol…

6 Likes

Love to have some more of that I’m stuck w tortch cactus that’s 7 yrs old🙄 it’s getting weak at best and the sampaedro cactus at my parents is a long way off yet lol

3 Likes

Find dmt a bit harsh too much body load

1 Like

Last summer I got dob on paper told it was LSD hf that stuff lasted two days for real .never laughed and cried so much watched last season of Futurama shit changed my look at life for the better anxiety and add gone for two months (this worked three times ) tell me they don’t heal (I won’t believe if u did lol) screw u gov…

3 Likes

I can send some peyote when I get more… and yeah it takes a long time to grow… graft the william willemsi onto the san pedro and you can save 10 years on maturing…lol…

4 Likes

Will have to check that out I can graft

4 Likes

Plants are kicking ass bro.

4 Likes

lsd or mush rooms or the drugs I liked the best. do not do coke it is not worth the money. I stay with cannabis.

4 Likes

Wish they were bigger but with my issues earlier and a total restart in early May I am happy with the size of these girls…

17 Likes

Iv got TWO WORDS FOR YA. “Just Gorgeous “

10 Likes

With 3 weeks until flower and growing 8" every 7 days now…lol… then 6-9 weeks flower…

11 Likes

The wife made peanut butter pot pie… with infused peanut butter and a chocolate infused graham cracker crust… the son and his girl friend are coming for dinner… I think the night will be perfect…

11 Likes

Sounds like a desert I could get into :wink:

5 Likes

Peanut butter and chocolate, wow how do you control yourself and not eat too much ! lol ! better than reeses is resin cups.

6 Likes

And reality is almost setting back in… wow… and a huge wind storm last night… 5 of 6 are at 45 degree angles today…lol… pergola is 6inches more to the south today…lol…

7 Likes

You’ll definitely fit in here @mrcrabs

6 Likes