Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Ladi's 2019 outdoor (no till Living Soil)

So here we go… I am just waiting for my living soil (arrives tomorrow) and my remaining 5 35 gallon pots to arrive (tomorrow or Monday) and we are off… I have a Hinterland planted though…

13 Likes
split this topic #2

29 posts were merged into an existing topic: About the Grow Journals category

35 gallon pots?

7 Likes

The remaining 5 strains will be a Gigabud (Big Bud x Northern lights by G13 labs), Hash Plant (Crop king… I hate crop king but a gift is a gift), Lost Coast Hash Plant (HSO), Gold Leaf (ILGM and a clone I made from one I gave away), and a Gorilla Glue #4 (being gifted to me tomorrow).

8 Likes

yes 35 gallon pots…lol… I can’t go 50 gallon as they don’t fit inside the raised garden bed…lol…

6 Likes

Do you usually plant this late in the season? I thought you put them out earlier than this

6 Likes

Last week in May… we had frost last week… I usually start them March 17 and keep them under my 400w MH… this year I had some stupid fucking issue in the tent and I culled every one of them and am spraying Avid for bugs and a bleach spray every 2 days… tonight is the last treatment then Saturday I start it back up… so yeah I am not impressed with the size… but I am hoping the 100% living soil this season and teas kicks them into overdrive…

6 Likes

This Looks so good…

5 Likes

Funny, it actually makes my stomach growl.

5 Likes

My other passion… and yes I am so high…lol…

9 Likes

That’s awesome brother. :blush:

4 Likes

I know a dude that looks just like you!

4 Likes

…lol… doppelgangers everywhere

5 Likes

So the yard of living soil arrived and the 55lbs of kelp meal

Order the rest of the ingredients next week and get my 35 gallon pots and we are off…lol…

6 Likes

Yeah, I see this guy that looks like me everyday, haha :joy:. He stares at me in the mirror, always smiling at me revealing his soul. Haha. Love u all.

5 Likes

Emergency transplant before my pots arrive next week… I fed lightly with kelpmeal (dusted root balls and holes)… the angle of the sun really makes them look yellow but they are greening up nicely from being root bound…

4 Likes

They make me smile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You will be smiling from ear to ear if I get this living soil and teas dialed in… starting a tea today… worm castings (humic acid), kelp meal and a splash of fish juice… then 24hrs of aerating… do this every 3 days until I get my fulvic acid, 200x aloe flakes and coconut…

3 Likes

5 Likes

Well my 35’s never came in… I guess I will have to go with 30’s… damn that sucks…lol…
Did receive a nice Gorilla Glue #4 for my final outdoor plant… and tomorrow I mix up a coconut tea…

7 Likes