Ladi's 2019 outdoor (no till Living Soil) and psychedelics

Man, you and your girls steal my heart everyday. I’m proud of all of you. Hearty looking already.

3 Likes

It’s closed now, but I used to work in a warehouse that grew gg4. He had so many delicious strains, but I absolutely love making oil with this strain. The plant and olive oil have some sort of similar process, I think it creates a bridges for the plant to cross over safely into the oil. I feel like I’m creating magick when I make oil and butter.

4 Likes

No freaking way. I been watching you grow in 35s for two years

4 Likes

I gave my old to the wife so she could grow in thinking I could easily replace… now she has plants in them… I can’t really take them back… legalization in Canada has screwed me on so many things… I work, I have a life so when things show up at the local store, they go fast etc… and we only have one grow shop in town… makes me want to scream…

5 Likes

So are you in Canada too?

4 Likes

Love to find a way to get a cut of gg4 it b worth 200$ for one of them to me :wink: I’m in ns

5 Likes

yes I am in Southern Ontario… went to visit friends that moved to Mirimachi,NB last year and we drove them a Skywalker OG plant out as a house warming gift…lol… it was 2 feet tall…lol…

7 Likes

I will see about a clone shipper and we will see what we can do…lol…no promises…

5 Likes

You would be my hero

4 Likes

And we are off… just need 2 more pots… they look awful as they were drowning in their pots from all the rain we have gotten… that 5 out of the 12 bags of living soil…lol… I think I got more than I needed…lol…

Coconut water complete and clover planted… and here is the next to get planted when I get get more pots…

Gorilla Glue #4

12 Likes

Thank you @macgyver_stoner

5 Likes

Looking good in your natural habitat :wink::v:

6 Likes

I know a dude named Adam that looks like him

5 Likes

Pictures will come on tea days if I have time…or every 6 days… right before I start work again…lol…

4 Likes

It’s always a pleasure watching this one grow and cure. I worked for a buddy who grew it. Man, I would stalk the plants at night, just waiting, and waiting and waiting, but it is so worth the wait. U familiar witk TK or WiFi strains?

4 Likes

@Ladithief. That’s GG4 looks really familiar :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Packee

5 Likes

It’s a little bigger now…lol…

4 Likes

Worm casting, Aloe and silica tea today… still waiting on 200x aloe flakes and ag-sil (silica) I am using straight inner fillet aloe juice and Botanicare silica blast at the moment…

edit: oh and a top dress of un-toasted malted barley powder… still have to turn the grain to powder…lol…

8 Likes

Yup yup. my buddy just told me that we have a good worm pile. I’m waiting on supplies.

4 Likes