Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Landraces to be sought after

I am currently on the hunt for some landraces! :slight_smile: would love to chat about genetics as I am an aspiring student that is pursuing Organic Chemistry for my associates. Please message as soon as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @alchemistkeys

Defiantly something on the tips of tongues and spoken about everywhere. It could start with the definition of a landrace, do you think they are still available? I do. What you specifically looking for?

Last night I rearranged my african genetics box to see what is going. Although many of them are hybrids I am still excited - african genetics, a good place to look is growlikejoe.com, I have always been a supporter of his strains and the previous breeders genetics ( Afropips ) .

4 Likes

I do not want worked IBL i just want regualr unworked wild IBLs :slight_smile: and It would be cool to see what you got in your African genetics, I lost all my seeds about 2-3 years ago, over 3000$ worth of seed gone.

Mark on strainly has some nice Afghani ibl’s for$1 each. He sends you the seeds with an envelope and then you send him the money. Very cool dude.

www.strainly.io.en/mark

you can also just type in Mark in the strainly search bar and it goes right to him

2 Likes

I notice that this breeder uses Congolese Black in his crosses which that guy in another thread was looking for. Interesting crosses, have you tried any?

Chris let me ask you something have you read any of this grow like Joe stuff ?? If you have what do you think of his lighting schedule in the flowering stage

Yes, I have grown several seeds from Joe, this one, Malawi Kush is actually a picture from my garden:

It really is an awesome strain, grew like a bomb in our climate, filled out well and was resistant to all pests. I have several other strains from him, ChemDawg, Flo, Durban and the congolese. As a matter of interest Joes strains are very rare and listed on Phylos as top 10% of unique strains. They mostly come from the old afropips lines of seeds that he was very interested in.

1 Like

12-1 army. I have been a big supporter of the theory and concept. Some people have had great results and others not. Not to sure ,give it a go and try it for yourself. A cool facebook group with the results.

12_1_lighting_cycle1

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a nice pic. I may have to grab some seeds someday, I’m already looking to make the most unique strains and he has some pretty cool genetics. That Angola Red is tempting

3 Likes

so can I change up my current light schedules to these?

1 Like

Apparently it’s best to start with this lighting schedule instead of introducing it in the middle. If I recall, prey had said something like switching to this cycle during your grow will cause them to flower, although they’ll start to re veg and adjust but you’re adding more time to your grow because of the recovery period.

1 Like

The choice is yours, but be careful with changing light schedules in the middle of anything. You also have the direct contact number of the main man that punts this lighting schedule. 12-1 army.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Growers Network Forum and you are on the Best Growing Platform that I have been on. Have some great time and fun with the knowledge that some of the Growers have. CANACRIBS FOR SURE
ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME.

2 Likes

Good morning bro I was reading this topic about land chasing? I have 100 Aces in Bell glade Muck soil in zone 10 no freeze zone and its A/G Zoned.

2 Likes

Had this site in my tabs from awhile ago, did you share this? If so, I’m wondering if you have any personal experience/knowledge with any of them

1 Like

Nope, the gent who runs the site posts updated blog journels here. Have no experience with that sites seeds or strains. First experience was on GN through their posts.

2 Likes

Ahh ok, thank you!

Whats going on here???