Last chance to win the ultimate grow kit!

4 Likes

Will enter. I will win

2 Likes

Entered, I did. Will I win???

1 Like

Entered
The drawing is on the 30th.

1 Like

I hope so!

3 Likes

Yes, good luck!

2 Likes

I would use it in a upcoming journal here. Think above it that

1 Like

Well, if I buy anything cannabis related again, my girlfriend told me I may have to live in that tent… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(just joking, she’s very supportive)

2 Likes

Tell her you will be a lot taller after you come out. And I can think of worse places to live

2 Likes

I’m in to win, I was stumped on the currency, I’ve owned houses in both the states and England and neither use Euros :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol!!! And I’ll get a nice tan. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
But she always refuses when I offer her to smell my “terps”!

2 Likes

My cats love to lay under my grow lights.
Also @kapouic the light I sent you is a quantum board. Dimmable, white light. You can grow 2-4 plants under it. Enjoy

1 Like

I’m always trying to get me wife to smell my finger. She always refuses

2 Likes

Same here, she just plain hates anything to do with it, but, she lets me grow it and supports me

2 Likes

It should come in on Monday, if Canada Post is exact. I’m waiting for it to switch my girls to flower. My girls and me are really grateful. Thanks again @MK3_Pharms :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

No worries brother. Just help the next bro out when you can.

2 Likes

So, is there a winner announced somewhere? Who won? Do you have any news @ewagrow?

1 Like

Yes, we have the winner. We will announce it shortly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool, thanks. I was wondering why the website is still doing the survey thing… Is there another website where we could check your company?

1 Like

We are currently working on taking the survey off the website and placing information about us. Stay tuned. Thank you!

3 Likes