Launching Bulk Cannabis Program

Hi there all,

I’m proud to announce that www.cannabisbuyer.com (click on the “order bulk” tab) is launching a bulk cannabis program. After hearing the needs of cultivators from all over CA, we’ve decided to help. Cultivators and processors can list their cannabis & concentrate bulk packs. We market the lists and screen potential buyers for Looky Lous. We can provide security and transportation for safe permitted (hopefully pre-license) transactions.
The categories are the following:
Bulk cannabis - available now
Bulk cannabis - available on rotation
Bulk cannabis - 2017 harvest
Bulk concentrates

The listings are anonymous, and free. We keep all the clients contact information confidential. We don’t require any contracts. Agreements are made when the transaction has commenced.

I would love any feedback you may have on the table pages. Do you think it has enough information to get a conversation started? We are launching this week.
Your feedback, thoughts, comments, ideas on marketing and additional ideas on how to promote this program is welcome.
Namaste,
Angela

4 Likes

Hi Angela, I helped start a wholesale division of a large operator in Denver. Are you accepting any sponsors on your site?

Mark
720-810-2392

4 Likes

Hello Mark,
Fabulous! I’d love to hear more. I’ll give you a call later this afternoon if that works for you.
Namaste,
Angela

2 Likes

Hi There Mark,
Let’s connect on this.
Angela
707-971-0616

1 Like