OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

I’ll go on a watch binge of his tonight’ thanks guys

7 Likes

Utah State…NASA researcher.

6 Likes

First time I watched him. He made me want to go back to School. First time I seen him was on a Mr grow YouTube video

6 Likes

Hes a professor here in Utah at utah state university. He also owns apogee instruments that measure micro radiation in space and is sold to nasa. They also have various growing projects happenin in space at zero gravity. one being hemp, some lettuce lots of other projects going on. And its so fascinating.

8 Likes

Yes Utah because it’s still not legal in that state. Just couldn’t remember. Im burnt , what could I say

7 Likes

That’s Awesome. I wish I had time to go back to School. I want out of New York so bad and was thinking about Henderson Nevada .

6 Likes

I am truly happy you have been well mentored here. I take alot of pride knowing the people here are good, trustworthy folk who want to help without anything in return. Just help. This cannafam is truly magnificent. Thank you for joining it and bringing your great energy!

7 Likes

Thank the Ggods and its lovely creations of nature and plant life that aids us in our forever so little time here. Sometimes i think the sun is sucking the light out of us as it charges us to stand as one community over the ponds and rocky seas and one thing is for’sure…too much light can be draining amd exhausted have tou sun bathed lol

Lost the topic again lol

you get what you put in and get out what you give out is universal code of how cannabis works its mechanisms haha stoners mind ive found my crew !that think like me.

7 Likes

So true, feel like I’m part of a caring family here

6 Likes

I love this place. And I think I came across it by chance.

6 Likes

Hahaha indeed! Had to scroll up after reading your comment to check if it was just an arm :rofl:

5 Likes

Jezus you guys wrote a lot to catch up on in 10hrs time!

If you don’t want to buy a meter, or have a crappy phone like me where the photon app isn’t working properly/trustworthy on, you can look for your lights’ model specific ppfd map on the manufacturers website or elsewhere on the web.
You know now that you want:
0-300 ppfd for seedlings/clones
300-600 ppfd for veg
500-1200 ppfd or so for flower

Now look at the map.

Here’s an example of such a ppfd map:

Based on this example, I know that I want to hang this light at 18"-14" during veg and around 12" during flower.

6 Likes

That is a big help. Because i don’t understand the chart they give with the light. Looks more like a stock market graph to me with fancy colors lol

7 Likes

That’s a spectrum chart…2 diff animals.

Monkeys advice on using the chart above would be my #1, and that app I recommended #2 and just active grow check.
Those ppfd charts are produced by the light manufacturers on a specific size space in a controlled enviro, with repeatable #'s.

7 Likes

I’ve seen those charts with the numbers. I can understand those a lot better than the one’s with the lines going up and down in red yellow and blue

6 Likes

I killed everything else cause am wasting time and energy with such a small tent.

Clone - OG Reek’n

Going to keep it simple just the one.

Gonna make some oatmeal cookies :cookie:

5 Likes

Thanks am getting to understand it a little.

6 Likes

I hate waste. Sorry you had to kill them off. :cry:

6 Likes

I know its horrible feeling :disappointed: saved some cuttings for next time. Took me 30mins cutting the leafs off, going to bake some cookies and roll some leaf cigs. Ive quit smoking tobacco as well, 1 year by smoking ‘cbd shake’ and my leafs lol

7 Likes

I was holding to many bananas :banana:

6 Likes