Leaves drooping and curling down in DWC

Hi Truthhound,

They’ve been at 650 for 4 days.

8 Likes

Hiya @mikeycoll ! Glad your grow is on the mend. I would tend to agree with @happilyretired. 900-1000ppm seems like a gentle and reasonable target and is what I’d do. The big knock-out mistakes will destroy a grow but it seems that, like jabs in a fight, its the cumulative trauma of the little errors or oversights that come up to bite you in the end. Hang in there!

7 Likes

Hey @mikeycoll how’s it going?

7 Likes

Hi truthhound,

Looking better every day. I’m at about 850ppm and they seem to be handling it fine. Think I’ll go up another 100 or so tomorrow and see if they like that.

Thanks so much for your good advice.

–mikeycoll

8 Likes

Hi @truthhound,

I’ve bent them down for what I think is the last time and they’re looking better. Doing a res change today and am going to about 950-1000 ppm nutes. All the new growth looks pristine, no dark veins, no curling except the new leaves seem to twist until mature then they straighten out. Could be the strain because they have been doing that since the begining. I was worried at first but since everything else is looking good I’m going to ignore. - Thanks - @mikeycoll.

7 Likes

They look so happy! Well played, @mikeycoll . Well played…

4 Likes

Nice job turning them around. Ive been busy lately and havent been here following along. Im all caught up now glad i was able to help a little bit. Now het them into flower.

5 Likes

Welcome and see i can comment here

3 Likes