Lemon Kush Diamonds

Well I put together a miner and this was the final result.
CLS
PHO/Ntane
Cold crash at -60c 3 days
Held at 85F and 10PSI for 11 days
Separate diamonds from sauce
Raise temp to 87F and pull -20 vac for 90 minutes.
450 wet grams fresh frozen. I had to pull this plant early. Thinking low yield cause?

Diamond yield 25 grams
Sauce left at 23 grams.

5 Likes

Wow diamonds are my best friend ha ha ha!

2 Likes

Excellent. Took some time but look what you have.
That would last me like a year.
I would vape that in my Peak on low and medium heat.
How early did you chop? Little of both lol.
In some cases, I would prefer harvest early especially if it’s sativa and for CBG.
Meds from an ealier harvest are differnet than late harvest. More CBG and all sorts of minor cannabinoids with earlier harvest.
Compared to late harvest with a grower only caring about $ and big yield and letting to many trichomes turn orange and red.
Kyle M

2 Likes

Thank you
I harvested first week October.
It is definitely a speedier high and tends to not last as long but it tastes great. I used the left over sauce in my vape carts and works out sweet on the go.

1 Like

Oct? How many days in flower? Was it outdoor?
K

1 Like

Yeah had a real bad attack of the worms!!! Was afraid of losing more than I already had. I noticed first signs of trans/flower 2nd week of august.
Totally sucks but good news building a new shop and designed up a new grow operation. I generally don’t do outdoor but getting into extractions and thought good way to grow a lot for more extraction experience.

1 Like

Darn worms. I had a hemp farmer this year with corn earworms. Spinosad lightly was how he treated and reduced damage. We thinking and looking for a granular organic product to apply to the ground and beat the worms/larva that way before they crawl up the hemp and feast.
K

1 Like

I hear you in that. I was told these are from the eggs of the white moths. Was thinking about moth balls but another person here stated the smell would permeate into the flowers. Just goin to stick to indoor for now.