Leo’s Garden

I will still make shoe hash. Don’t laugh you know who else does? @hellraiser. Tell him Hellraiser. Lol

3 Likes

Well that explains it ALL

2 Likes

No water mains today?

2 Likes

Bruh, I like you! That was cruel! LOL

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

12 Likes

13 Likes

Morning. Looking nice in the tents

1 Like

LOL, shoe hash, yep, make it all the time with the kief from my trim bins and my screened bud tray, other than loading it up, it makes itself as I go through my work day, and have great gooey hash at the end of the day.

I used too much kief the last time though, felt like I had a deck of cards in my right shoe all day, next time will do both shoes to even me out.

The last slab I made in my shoe, mostly Gorilla Glue with a touch of old Reebok

7 Likes

You the man. Hellraiser.

3 Likes

Damn good hash - "what you call it again ‘reebok’ " ??? :joy:

7 Likes

Marathon Mash. The most Monstrous Hash.

3 Likes

Shit I’ve made shoe hash a couple of times works like a charm!

4 Likes

It’s a hippy thing. I learned following the Dead.

4 Likes

My brother told me about it back in high school he also showed me pressing fresher bud in my dads vice and called it bud hash or some shit. Thinking about it now it actually doesn’t make much sense for any benefit

2 Likes

I actually start it in my shoe and after it’s warm and stuck together I put it in my vice to get it darker and more compressed

3 Likes

Yep Reebok

5 Likes

Yeah I finish it in my press at like 102

2 Likes

What I got in my hash jar at the moment, each made from a different strain, Gorilla Glue, Blue Dream, and Cherry, all with a hint of Reebok LOL.

9 Likes

@hellraiser, did you grow cherry pie? If so tell me about the smoke :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No, never had Cherry Pie, that Cherry hash (blond slab on the right) is from my Cherry Ice Cream.

2 Likes