Leo’s Garden

UV time now.

2 Likes

We need this

1 Like

I will see what I can do. I will find something.

2 Likes

9 Likes

That’s going to make some nice hash. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

7 Likes

OH SNAP…okay imma get some autos. I was looking at the punch maybe…any suggestions or something ya need info on? Anyways I’ll throw like an extra 30 or $40 in for both the 2 shirts…super cool
I need to get a blackhawks crossed out patch for the shoulder or something though… LoL I know that doesn’t help my chances…

3 Likes

I am going to run some Humboldt Autos next. I have a cool pack from Humboldt. It has three Autos 3 blueberry muffin Fems and 4 bigfoot glue Fems. I think that’s cool. You get both in one pack.

7 Likes

Beautiful plants bro… I’m jealous!

Been looking over your website, I think I’m gonna become a customer at some point :laughing:

Love the humboldt seed co strains

2 Likes

Thank you sir. Plenty more strains coming.

3 Likes

I’d like to experiment with these someday. Could make a good cross

5 Likes

I’m flowering a vanilla frosting right now… Almost 2 weeks in. Can’t wait to see it get chunky!

4 Likes

There strains are crazy good. And a ton of them

2 Likes

Hello,
My website was shut down by spotify. I am migrating to a different platform. It will be a couple of days. If anyone has word press experience please DM me I could use some help. Thanks everyone. Peace

2 Likes

Yeah my friend that was looking for the auto flowers was trying to get on your site last night and it wasn’t available. I will let him know it will be a couple of days.

2 Likes

Some other bank I’m sure did it. Scumbags

3 Likes

Why would Spotify shut down a website? Pardon the ignorance but aren’t they just music?
OH & THAT SUCKS

1 Like

Shopify…

1 Like

Did their case hold water? I mean did they have a valid reason - shopify? Ain’t the world just fucked up sometimes man. A big conglomerate company puts you out because you might cause a .01% change in sales.

1 Like

No reason. Didn’t care about their in own letter.

1 Like