Lessons straight from a true hash master!

We were very gentle on this run we will likely see higher yeilds on a more aggressive agitation

3 Likes

The prime heads are in the 220-73 micron bag

4 Likes

Just working out a air dry technique ,this is my first attempt at a fast air dry.managed to get it completely dry in under 6hrs!! Thru wicking and spreading the hash super thin on the dry screen then I used a small amount of air to help speed things up after I broke the chunks down as gently as possible and placed on water color paper to dry

Texture is solid but a long ways from my teachers works

4 Likes

Pressed about 6 g of dried bubble hash and got about 2.25 g of rosin on the return

4 Likes

Took about 1 g of the bottom bag and about .6 g or rosin and made a few joints of rosin hashcream.smokes nice burns real good

4 Likes

Definitely the best punch per joint,ash burns super white

4 Likes

Following on this one

1 Like

another beastie classic!, A Tribute to robot chicken and MCA!

1 Like

Cranked down the freezer temps 99% alcohol chilling and buds and leaf are freezing as well, whipping up some honey tn

2 Likes

Just smoking my first stompurp hash j made from crystally fan leaf, report back shortly

2 Likes

Super clean ash

3 Likes

I think I need to try another lol, goes down nicely,creeps up for sure,not heavy at all,feels a bit like headband but a lighter head smack.ill report back after another it often takes two for a better idea what to expect

2 Likes

Smoothest hash I have created to date!

3 Likes

Decent buzz after a second pinner,so not bad at all I’m thinking! I’ll have to wait for the bud/bud leaf hash to know for sure this was made from very large sparkly fan leaf

2 Likes

Some alien orange congalease full melt

7 Likes

Alien orange congalease drysift

7 Likes

You can see that shine @hoppiefrog . I got gifted a ball of dry sift pressed hash, and really want to get into it. It smoked beautifully.

5 Likes

Right on man sounds like a solid friend for sure! Ya she’s got the right stuff this crop , honestly I’m surprised how well the AOC hash is smoking this crop

5 Likes

Even after beating the sorbetto #3 to death when my bubble bag gummed up making live resin hash with dry ice the dry sift still smokes nicely, not top shelf but way nicer than the hash I wasn’t smoking lol

6 Likes

Some stompurp rosin, crazy smooth stuff!!

6 Likes